The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost and Found
Sigh. I have now lost a psionic dagger rep. It's got a piece of blue fabric attached to it and a little black X on the hilt.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
I have lost both my dagger reps and their tags and would wish to have both returned.. Since I misplaced them after game was done I don''t think it would be fair for me to only get one or the other,, though at the very least I want my reps back....
A black brimmed hat always sits atop the head of this Hobling. With two daggers always at his sides and with Erasmus in his prayers, Buckley is always willing to make a bit of coin.

(OOG Davis McGrath)
I have searched and searched...
I bought a gorget from Brittany at the begining of the Feb 25th day mod.
Never worn, never used...now it's gone.

What concerns me is that it was on top of my OOG purse in the back corner of the Tavern.

Please, who ever moved it, please return it to Ivanna and I will get it at the April event.

This is my very first piece of armour and I are quite upet about loosing it.
Older, brightly dressed Tavernlady
Master Chemist, Herbalist, 
Teller of Fortunes and Chef Extrordinaire
kymellis@hotmail.com
Those who wish to stir the shitpot, will have to lick the spoon  
I had a black blue and I think gray cooler at game. It was over by the benches and had some jerky, dried mango and two water bottles/thermoses in it.

If you came upon it please shoot me a message.

Thanks!
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
Has anyone found a Calimacil " Stark" longsword, it was dropped near the house /driveway at the front of site
THE OWNERS MINION.
"A Balrog  a demon of the ancient world."

"This foe is beyond any of you… Run"-Gandalf

Monster Marshal\NPL. Trap and Lock Marshall
OOG Justin Hollander 
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
Found some items at the Tavern after event. If its yours, we can discuss getting it back to you.

Black Sweater "Mountain Trail Design" 3XL size
Brent's Cooler
Duel Frog for Back? Looks like a back piece that holds 2 swords. Green and Black in colour.
Long Sword (Possibly Justin's?)
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
The frog is mine.
Send me a message on Facebook (Jason Bilow) to arrange getting it back to you :-)
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
Pretty sure I left my 3DS and purple urbanears under my bunk like an idiot. Appropriately distressed, if anyone found these I'd really like to get them back.
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Missing: Harley Quinn Hoodie.
Description: Black. 3 Diamonds on the left chest. PICTURE of Harley Quinn on the back. "HAHAHAHAHA" written on the sleeves.
Last Known Location: NPC Camp
Any information on the where abouts of this hoodie should be given to Cpt Zaydesh Hakaar.
Thank you.
Zaydesh Hakaar
Male Fire Elf. Dark clothing Black plate w/ leather mask. Red neck wrap. Bastard sword.
Erik Koudys