Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ailments of the mind
Due to recent events, I would like to remind everyone that I am a psychologist.

For those of you who do not know what this is. It's basically a doctor that can treat your mind of ailments that are not magical or alchemical. This includes dealing with the loss of a love one, trauma of past experiences, handling your fears, and many more things of this nature.

Sessions are private and free, anything said during these sessions will be kept confidential.

Anyone may contact me at any time with any questions or if they are in need of assistance.

Juniper

Warden of Ralinwood
Healing CasterĀ 
Psychologist
A female high elf in blue attire with short blond hair. A robin pin on her shirt and a skull named Wade on her belt.

Warden of Ralinwood
Follower of Cassandra
Physician of the Mind
Barber and Healing Caster

OOG: Kaz Vi (he/his/him)
Email: KazandraV@live.com

Infernalist.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
I would also advise seeking help amongst others, from one who is of a more stable mind.

Seek out your friends, family, and lovers. Confide in and hold tight to them.
OOG: Agustin Brown-Arroyo
IG description: Male Ologot'Thalan, garbed in red and brown clothes underneath studded leather adorned with leaves.
*The word "Psychologist" is crossed out on the note above and replaced with the words "Physician of the Mind"*

My apologies, I should not allow Wade to help me write these notices. It seems he has a twisted sense of humour.
A female high elf in blue attire with short blond hair. A robin pin on her shirt and a skull named Wade on her belt.

Warden of Ralinwood
Follower of Cassandra
Physician of the Mind
Barber and Healing Caster

OOG: Kaz Vi (he/his/him)
Email: KazandraV@live.com