The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character build help.
Hey guys, I'm looking for somebody to help me out with the direction I would like to build my character. JJust curious how it would work and if it's viable. Feel free to pm me.

Thanks, Chris.
A young man wearing leather armour. A sword at his side and bow over his shoulder.
All depends on how you want to make your character, Underworld provides a HUGE amount of options for character building. Just ask yourself simple question on what you want for your character and look at ALL the skill's provided.
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
You could always go random too= you never know what you will end up with.
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
Don't do that. Email me. I'll help.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
I am also always up to discuss builds. I spend my time making them so.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
I may or may not be able to help, depending on the direction you want to go. Feel free to pm or e-mail if you want.
OOG: Constantine Collias
I am a little late to the game it seems, but you are also always welcome to pm or email me about this stuff. I am a NPL here in Ralinwood, and it is my job to make sure that you are happy/comfortable with your character.

Everyone else who posted here are great at helping as well. It seems you have many choices.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca