Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highwinter Wishes
HIGHWINTER WISHES

Ah, the early winter air, the cold mornings, the impending doom of snow and ice, always puts Father Nicholi in the best of moods. This year is no different, and if he is pleased by their performance,  Father Nicholi will grant a few lucky people's Highwinter Wishes. Highwinter Wishes will be collected and reviewed at Log, but the wishes will only be given out at the END of the event - if you have pleased  Father Nicholi, of course.

The catch is,  Father Nicholi will only grant a wish that is within his power (Reasonable.) If your name is drawn and Father Nikolai is unable to grant the wish, he will simply draw a new person's wish from the hat. So - be creative, be greedy, be bold, but be realistic, or risk losing out on your wish! 

WISH RULES BECAUSE I LIKE RULES:
If you want to add your wish to the hat, bring your wish written on a piece of paper and hand it into logistics when you log. DO NOT EXPECT PAPER TO BE PROVIDED BY LOGISTICS. If you do not bring your own paper, your wish will not be added to the hat for granting (as the wish does not exist!).  Wishes can be submitted by and for anyone who has paid to play the event, as you are considered present and in-game when you've paid to play. Wishes submitted after the event ends will not be accepted. 

On the paper please include#
 (1) Character Name and 
 (2) Player Name, and 
 (3) a preferred email address - as well as  
 (4) your wish.

NEW PLAYERS are encouraged to submit Highwinter wishes as well!

Travellers / Visitors may submit wishes as well.

Good Luck and happy wishing!
Owner - Tavernkeep - Forums Admin - Cat Herder
Email: ivanna@underworldralinwood.ca
What is consitered reasonable? Can we get some examples of good and bad wishes?
A male hobbling with short hair wearing a look brown leather coat and chain with a cowboy hat normally with candy near at hand
(oog robert pitchure Email: Kingofanime99@hotmail.com)
does this include NPCs who have paid for their game?
A rotund kobold. 2ft tall. Often seen in a brown cloak. 

Jennifer Wood
(12-03-2017, 04:52 PM)Pawp! Wrote: does this include NPCs who have paid for their game?

Wishes can be submitted by and for anyone who has paid to play the event, as you are considered present and in-game when you've paid to play. 
(12-03-2017, 04:45 PM)Jake Rome Wrote: What is consitered reasonable? Can we get some examples of good and bad wishes?

Reasonable means something which game mechanics allow. I will tell you for free that wishing to fly will not come true.
CAN I WISH FOR A GAME RESET?
I THINK THAT'S REASONABLE
Good, Bad  either way im the guy with the Gasglobe. .

Wildelf (Baby) male, seen dressed in leathers and Green and black attire. Im fancier than you.
House of I
Wardens

CO HEAD NPL.

(OOG :JUSTIN HOLLANDER)
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
The game doesn't need a reset.
Quick question: Are you able to wish for something for someone else (i.e. "i wish for 'so and so' to have *blank*", or "I wish that 'so and so' has a curse removed)
IG: A tall slender Einher sporting the the blue and green colors of clan Galloglach, with the Tiwaz rune painted over his right eye. 

OOG: Rowan Carnahan-Koberinski
Email: rowancarnahankoberinski@gmail.com

Pretty sure since a bunch of people wished a guy to have a race change once.
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
Seems a cheesy way to get a race change if you ask me.
A Golden Draconian clad in a brown jerkin and chainmaille.

OOG: Sean Gawthroupe