Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTC- Romeing Trade Company
Hello! Welcome to The Romeing Trade Company
(Referred to moving forward as The RTC).

With the removal of G&G as well as more interests moving in to Ralinwood, I figured this would be a great time to give this a shot myself! Below you'll find an ever-changing list of goods, services, auctions and raffles! If you have any questions feel free to seek me out so that I can best help you get what you need - but prices may vary due to availability and demand!

What do we accept for trade, outside coin?

In short, just about everything! feel free to stop buy and show me what you've stumbled across and will see if we can trade it into somthing you'd like better insted!

CURRENT STOCK!

ARMOUR:

LEATHER

Leather vest with butt flap (10 points) - 1 gold

3 pairs of leather boots (2 points each) - 2 silver each pair

STUDDED LEATHER

pair of studded gloves (4 points)- 4 silver

pair of studded leather bracer (4 points)- 4 silver

CHAIN

Misc. chain(28 points) - 2.8 gold

Misc. chain(9 points) - 9 silver

Misc. chain (12 points) - 1.2 gold

PLATE

Misc. plate(12 pints) - 1.2 gold

SHEILDS:
none in stock

WEAPONS:

STEEL
due to low demand RTC no longer carrys basic steel weapons.

IRON

Iron throwing knife - 6 silver

An Iron-Ribbed Stein- 8 silver

MASTER CRAFTED

Master crafted staff 2 gold

SCROLLS

Nature

out of stock

Healing

out of stock

CATALYSTS

Burn catysts stock 1.5 gold each
2 distruction
1 alteration
1 creation

Token catalysts: (aka things that make me feel good) 2 gold each.

A worn charcoal pencil:
Feeling 'a Desire for strategy'.
Type - Conjuration
"For your friend who thinks the best way to fight every battle is to run in head first with a battle cry"

Four of Spades
Feeling - Relaxed
Type- Creation
"A great card to keep up your sleave even when your not at the tables"

A Locke of Hair
Feeling - Love
Type- Conjuration
"Ah to be given a locke of hair by someone you care for deeply for is a long standing tradition. They can feel the love in your gift and now it doesn't even have to be your hair"

MISCELLANEOUS

A potato - 1 silver- "I'm not sure where I got this, but I bet it would make a great stamp"

Onyx worm statue - 1 gold- "I think the sculptor mistook wrym for worm...though I could be wrong. Or they could be bad at sculpting."

A big blue bow - 1 silver- "You totally shouldn't sticky paste this to your friend's forehead and run.."

Ring - 2 silver- "A nice cheap little ring that you probaly shouldn't propose with"

Anchor - 4 silver "Every ship needs one connected to a chain.. which is wrapped around the leg of that drunk asshole... oops. MAN OVERBOARD'

Sack of Chicken Feathers - 2 silver. "Perfect pillow making materials for those who dont wan't to die fighting geese or ducks'

Cracked Spider Fang - 3 silver "Once upon a time I was small... No, really, like we got shrunk one high winter and then there was this giant spider which was really just a normal spider but then we killed it and I stole its fang and brought it back with me and it's still pretty big!"

Cotton Shirt - 3 silver "A basic shirt for the basic man or woman in your life."

"Stuffed" Sheep Plushie - 2 gold "A memory of that one time I saw the fence win."

Ring - 2 silver "A simple ring to put on your ring finger when those men or women wont leave you alone."

Wedding Band - 4 silver "The upgrade for when someone can tell the diffence bettween a standard ring and a wedding band"

Rabbits Foot - 3 silver "I've heard these are lucky... or was that a figure of speech..."

Fancy Spectacles - 5 silver "Now you can see AND look good doing so"

Rusty Fork - 2 silver "Because the threat dosent work as well without one"

All of the following alchemy available on order!

Please contact me for prices on goods not listed below.

All goods below are of the 'ingested' type unless otherwise noted. Any questions about the usage and effects of alchemy can also be directed to me!

Remedy - 5 silver "For when you did something stupid and Dene- I mean the doctor/healer wont heal you"

Basic Antidote - 1.6 gold "Because: THAT FUCKING THING BITE ME! Wait... I don't feel so good"

Alchemical light (contact) - 2 silver "For when you're afraid of the dark or need to read that life scroll... again... or both at the very same time"

Simple Resist Toxin - 1.6 gold "Because there is not always the chance to drink that antidote"

Liquid Lungs - 6 silver "For when you need to breath something other than air but you wont need that right? Except for the whole port town thing... And the lurkers.. Oh shit thats a water elemental."

Liquid Courage - 6 silver "Because either you're not an orc and things are scary right now, or you are an orc and your pinky friends scare easy and you need them to get back to fighting like they should."

Intoxicant - 3 silver "For when you really need to get drunk, right now"

Heavy Intoxicant - 6 silver "For when you need to get drunk faster, forget is illegal and you need to forget that shit."

Detect Alchemy - 6 silver "Cause the dark elf looks a bit too happy about people eating his food"

Inoculation - 1.6 gold "Cause dad always told you to use protection and this way you can hopefully avoid catching something when you forget."

Weapon Colour (Contact) - 1 gold "Because you want your weapon to be black, and your friend definitely needs his weapon to be pink."

Dissolvent (Contact) - 1 gold "Because your alchemist friend is an asshole"

Light Acid - 3 silver "For when you need that troll to STAY THE FUCK DOWN"

while i carry a smalls stock on me people pre order to garrenty product.

I am intrested BUYING the following goods listed below, Items can change on a monthly basis so please check back regularly!

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

Magic items
Chemistry recipes
Blueprints
Ritual scrolls
Raw matirals
cataysts

I will make an offer in coin and trade value on all items at the time of evaluation. Be aware I am a merchant and will be looking to resell said items so prices will be in consideration of us BOTH making money.
If you have any questions feel free to seek me out so that I can best help you get what you need; but prices may vary!

Jake Rome
(Robert Pitchure OOG -contact via email or Facebook Messenger preferred)
A male hobbling with short hair wearing a look brown leather coat and chain with a cowboy hat normally with candy near at hand
(oog robert pitchure Email: Kingofanime99@hotmail.com)
SPEICAL ITEMS NOW AVIABLE!

You can troll too!
Elixir of Trolls blood Chemistry formula with 3 charges
Price- 90 gold or best offer

highly viewed as one of the best chemistrys. for those not in the know the trolls blood elixir gives you both the strength and vitality of a troll!...who would of guessed with a name like that right?

Effects of trolls blood
duration-1 hour
+4 str
reg 5 body per min this means you can not bleed out under the effects of trolls blood..unless you take damage from acid or fire which will immmediately kill you(bleed to death count)
this regen will NOT protect you from death effects of any kind.

please note that this is a chemistry formula not the finshed product. those intrested in the finshed product i will be happy to put you in contact with a chemist.
A male hobbling with short hair wearing a look brown leather coat and chain with a cowboy hat normally with candy near at hand
currently under constuction.