The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Time for Low Tide - Event Review
Great game everyone! Big thank you to our Shapers and NPCs. It was a huge team effort all around and we're grateful for everyone's hard work and enthusiasm.

And without any further ado...

What did you like, what needs improvement, and what were your most exciting stories / moments / interactions.
Owner - Tavernkeep - Forums Admin - Cat Herder
Email: ivanna@underworldralinwood.ca
had a great time looking for The Bull! Hope everyone got home safe, was a great game.
((Dark Elf, OOG Jeffrey Barth)))
Highlights:
-"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BULL!?"
-Playing Matador with Jeff's Minotaur as my true fae and kidnapping people who owed me poems
-"Why does a duck have an execute?"
-The ethereal walk mushroom
-The draconian being FLANKED by the bounty hunter's guild. Bunch of sharks.
-"Look, Ivanna! I'm taking a break! Big Grin"
-"WHY DON'T YOU ENRAGE THIS BUSH AGAIN?"
-"You are so high, aren't you?"
-Got to see all my friends! <3
-Doggo was cute
-playing a racist bitch of a farmer. "Your town has a kobold for a warden, lets in orcs and wolven, and has a guy who cries gold?! *looks disgusted*"
-"where is my friend!? D: i need to give her her hot chocolate!!!"

Downsides
-Got a bit itchy hurrying up and waiting at one point but that's a personal tic i'm trying to work on.
-the last mod was so cold and got so dark
-someone spilled a whole cup of hot chocolate and didn't bother cleaning it up
Jennifer Wood
Season NPC 
kannasmirror@hotmail.com
This was an interesting flip to my usual for events seeing as I NPC'd and I loved it. The shapers and other npcs were so much fun to discuss and help and just have a good time interacting with. Love ya all.
Apparently the Ajaunti merchant I went out as was very well received seeing as alot of people told me they wanted him to come back again. I'm over the top happy that everyone had fun chatting and interacting with him. Bozzo the Pink bids you grand joy and many days of celebration.

+Mods were really interesting and varied
+Monsters were quirky but kept you on your toes
+The enjoyment of people interacting with myself as Bozzo. I love simple rp and chatting so it was great to see others enjoy it too.

Highlights 
☆Ancestor's favourite Gargylen Child, Bozzo feels joy for you Demi.
☆Being the aid to a glorious proposal, Stephan the Purple and Ursel, Bozzo blesses you. Ancestors smile upon you.
☆Oz the high elf, you gave beautiful words to Bozzo. Brings much joy to heart akin to wine to my liver. Much love.
A Soot-coated and oddly thin human wearing a strange tattered cloak, torn pants, and a variety of pouches and containers. His pony-tail appears to be singed and he smells of blast powder and a hint of honey.
(OOG - Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)

Lol 24 likes and two posts.
Great game, felt like old Ralinwood again. Already excited for the next one.

The only con I have is that I really wanted more merchants. The ones I keep seeing price stuff like sarcastically high.
Pretty good event overall, thanks for all the hard work the shapers and NPCs did.

Highlights/Pros
• Fun entrance! Thanks, Dan, you're a gem.
• "That's a lovely hat Rain, where'd you get it?"
"Your tent."
"Thought so."
• I have never been happier to have taken the anatomy skill. Randomly poking people to see who had parasites led to a lot of fun interactions.
• "Ursel, I have a question for you."
Thinking: please don't be a proposal
"WILL YOU MARRY ME"
Thinking: whoops there it is
• Warming cabin shenanigans. Mari is a gem for running it so well and some of the best RP of the weekend came out of there, be it losing at chess or trying to write poems for true fae.
• On that note, those true fae were a riot and I am very happy with my sonnet.
• "Another thing undead hunters can do is-" *leans over to vampire* "Hunters Attrition, 25 magic healing."
"OH GOD WARN ME NEXT TIME IT BURNS."
• My reputation for licking things I shouldn't has reached Ashendael. Next goal: Havenhollow.

Cons
• I think I have gotten tags that lack signatures or values every event this season. NPC camp is usually very accommodating about correcting them but it's kind of a pain to track down a shaper and ask them to sign it.
• I might have just been unobservant as heck this event and missed all the hooks but it felt like there were a lot of gaps between mods. The gaps might've just felt longer than usual because it got cold fast in the evening.
• There wasn't a lot of non combat stuff this event that I found? There was stuff for the alchemists which was neat but as a non alchemist who was avoiding combat due to IG reasons I was twiddling my thumbs a lot. Yay for RP with other players.
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
I'm still fairly new to this larp, but this was the most fun I've had here yet. I want to thank everyone for such a great game and also give a shoutout to who was running all the teas/drinks, you made my cold ass very happy!

Highlights:
• Learning, the hard way, to find out if someone is a vampire BEFORE telling them to bite you.
• Mom mode getting kicked into overdrive.
• Fishing! [Such a silly, fun mod. For real.]
• The duck that will keep me in fear for a long time.
• Baby's first time using skills.
A life-worn, tired [yet happy] Wood fae with a taste for hallucinogens.

(OOG: Cyn. They/them.)
OK HERE WE GO.

pros
++for the first time in 5 years i looted my first ever magic item.
+using all of my defensive skills in one mod, good work Will
++finding gross half eaten deer leg and antler, yall need to explore site more
+Stephan
+sand bar mod, it was tough and i have no idea what the goal of it was.
++++ use more alchemical weakness and enrages they were great and meant powerful fighters had to slow down a bit. great use of them.
+ fighting Matt L is a treat to fight.
+i made shapers role their eyes at me , a job well done

mehs
+/- garbage elementals are dumb, never liked them before , give me raccoons and ADMIRAL EARTH any day .
+/- unsigned tags, it happens
+\- catalysts can be both positive and negative, i would just like to see more positive ones

cons
- sand bar mod: too fast of a respawn rate, plus most npcs swing 6-10 magic and swamp walk ( fuck yea swamp walk)
meant it turned into a super slow grind of a mod, which i like but not when im being punished for trying to flank.
after about 20 mins about 1/3 of the pcs walked away from the mod cause it got boring. having npcs stand with their arms crossed at the other end of a tench mod looks kinda bad. something was missing from the mod, im just not sure what it was.

- yall (npcs and pcs) need to learn how critical work, you cant just stand beside some one and swing and call critical damage. i had to call a few people out on that.

**place holder for more edits**

-what the shit Im a pc, it smells funny on this side. is this what it like to write one of these?
Good, Bad  either way im the guy with the Gasglobe. .

Wildelf (Baby) male, seen dressed in leathers and Green and black attire. Im fancier than you.
House of I
Wardens

CO HEAD NPL.

(OOG :JUSTIN HOLLANDER)
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
Pros:

- Lots of combat! Murkers are annoying as all hell but in a genuinely fun kind of way, easy enough to deal with if your aware of their tactics.
- Bounty hunter stuff, can't wait for more of this in the season!
- Warm cabin was once again a welcome addition, thanks to Mihala for setting it up again for us!
- Villagers coming into town brought some nice RP with it, especially that Kael worshiper trying to get them all to run to their deaths.    
- Jennifer's Draconian NPC (see below)
- ALL THE LOOT!
- Thanks to all the NPC's and Shaper's for an amazing event!

Neutral:

-Downtime felt a little extended by the weather, but it was a welcome sight between combat mods. I might have missed them but having a couple more NPC's run around during this time would have been nice IMO.

Cons:

- I didn't bring my gloves :'(
- Sandbar mod was super unique and cool, but it came to crawl halfway through. Not sure if it was because we were doing something wrong, or the mobs were coming back to quickly, but I'm sooo happy the NPC team decided to take the bait and come to us to keep the action going.

Highlights:

- Surrounding Jennifer's Draconian before taking them in for a bounty:
Me: "Whats your name?"
Jen: "My name is uhh... Tilly."
Me: *really?* "Bullshit." *Proceeded to beat the crap out of them*
-Running all the way from the mod site to town center to get a life for Orokgrim. 

Overall: 9/10, would beat a defenseless Draconian again.
IG: A tall slender Einher sporting the the blue and green colors of clan Galloglach, with the Tiwaz rune painted over his right eye. 

OOG: Rowan Carnahan-Koberinski
Email: rowancarnahankoberinski@gmail.com

Now with some rest and a day off work, time is available to put in my review!

Pros
- Fishing mod! I have not had so much fun on a crappy stress free mod in a long time. I would seriously consider making Fisher a tradeskill if these mods pop up more often.
- Mystic meetings!! Getting a chance to chat with other mystics from around the lands was a blast and getting to discuss the pros and cons of each medium for readings. 
- Making new friends, even if one was a Savar. Lol
- Getting to kill things for the last time with my spear, you shall be missed stabington the third. 

Cons
- Game started rather slow I felt, around 2 or 3 I was actually debating going home. Not sure if that was to prepare mod sites or I just missed everything going on. 
-Sand bar mod seemed very displaced and unwinable. We couldn't get enough people into the small space allowed due to swamp walk and after a short time a large group of PCs just up and left due to being unable to do anything. If you want to mass slow a group, more space is needed so that we aren't forced into an unmoving bottleneck with NPCs on the other side looking bored while they wait. 

All in all it was a great event and I loved seeing an old enemy come back with a vengeance. Gotta love Plague.
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-