The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Orokgrim’s Gear
I have just received the news that Orokgrim was killed tonight, and to add insult to injury he has lost the bulk of his gear. This includes his plate armour, his iconic helmet, and a token from his god. 

If anyone has information or has found any of these things, I am offering a reward for their return. Please speak with me. 

Also, if anyone’s would like to donate armour to help ease the blow, spare plate would be appreciated. 

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

The Blue Moon Eclipse Pack will donate some Plate to this fine warrior. How much is needed?

-Penned for an old Wolven named Argus
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
I believe he is still in need of roughly sixty pounds. There are a few sources donating, so any part of that is a great help.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Have him come see me.

-Maximus
((Dark Elf, OOG Jeffrey Barth)))