The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latex Spears
So I know Ralinwood has a "No Latex Thrusting" rule, but in the case of Latex Spears is there a way to work within that rule? Like instead of thrusting, a latex spear could be used to slash with? Trying to find a way around a giant bulky boffers spear.
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
No game allows thrusting with a latex* spear. If the weapon is a polearm /large weapon you can slash.
Owner - Tavernkeep - Forums Admin - Cat Herder
Email: ivanna@underworldralinwood.ca
So basically to use a spear it has to be boffers?
So whenyou say spear i worry you are confused. A body spear must be a boffer as they are thrust only a one handed spear also follows these rules. However if you have a latex rep that looks likeca spear that you would like to use the work around is to treat it as a pole arm which is a large weapon in which case you can slash with it.
Owner - Tavernkeep - Forums Admin - Cat Herder
Email: ivanna@underworldralinwood.ca
Sorry yeah, 2-handed Body Spear, I forgot that one handed Spears exist. I have access to a 2-handed Body Spear, Epic Armory Orc Spear. I've used it in another game as a spear and instead of thrusting we simply slashed with it instead. I was hoping that was something that was possible since boffers are big and bulky. Was hoping to use latex and still get Body damage.