The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return from chasing the light (later that day)
"What has happened?" Grimnir raising an eyebrow at Luna. "What did the fae show you?"
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
"She took me to the frozen pound." *Luna tells him- it took several hours to get back- She told me to look into the ice." *Luna stops talking fast as she slows down to collect herself playing with her hair almost nervously* "I saw a person in the ice. This person held a staff- it carried a warming. Something is coming. When I asked if it was Orc's he said it was worse. He said we needed to leave- his warning made the air around me stand still."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
Grimnir nods, "Callum, ensure everyone knows that we need to be prepared for foes stronger than we have faced." The Jarl looks back to Luna, " I appreciate you bringing this to me, I shall inform the nobility myself. If you see anyone do not hesitate to give them warning. It could be the fae making a bluff, but caution has kept us prepared for things. We must be prepared."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*nods softly*
"I will do what I can- I will start telling everyone I see."
                                  ~~~
-kare comes from Muintir over hearing all of what luna said- "What did this man or woman in this vision look like?" -spoken to Luna-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
Grimnir pulls his cloak around himself and turns, "I will be seeing the nobles in a few days time. Until then, we all prepare."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
"It was a shadow in the ice, Kare." *Luna tells hims, her eyes full of worry.* "I couldn't see what he looked like, only the warning he held."
                                  ~~~
"I understand Luna...we will just need to keep weary of all staff users from now on....." -looks to his own staff- "Well except me of course" -chuckles-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Smiles softly, with a soft tease* "The only thing I fear from you- is your cooking."
                                  ~~~
*Ludwig stares at the proceedings from under a nearby pine tree. His eyes narrow, as he looks down to a book in his lap, shuffling through pages*