Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on 'Shrooms!
The use of these magical little creatures are been known for the longest time, so like Hoblin' weed what is the stamina points of them?
And what can I use to represent them?
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
Some people who smoke cigarettes use those to represent Hobling Herb, but I don't recommend using those if you don't smoke. You are welcome to use a rep, but not actually light it on fire. And just know that the use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden.

As far as the stamina points go, I believe it is dependent on how many productions points you put into to crafting Hobling Herb. I could be wrong, so I am going to go ask the guy who is the expert.

BRB!
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
and what about the Shrooms- you eat these, and they could be found well hunting and gathering, (both in which my girl does)
Would candy work?
                                  ~~~
in alchemy you can get a substance called hallucinogen it can take what ever form you feel like i suppose.
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
Hallucinogen is a great idea.

Dorian from Jericho is the master of Alchemy and Chemistry. This is his response.

Quote:To my knowledge Hobbling Herb would be, 'naturally growing' in the game world and something the apothecary skill would cover. The effects of hobbling herb are RP only to my knowledge unless plot wants to put something out otherwise. Under the apothecary rules they wouldn't get a tag for it with apothecary but it would have the optional player RP. They could have a rep and say it's hobbling herb after the 10min to to pick it etc... (I HATE apothecary and the way it works by the way.)

I suppose craftsman herbalist and taking 'hobbling herb' as an RM tag (obviously with voluntary RP) is another option if they want tagged herb.

'Wiggle's Magic Tobacco" is a 1st level chemistry formula that essentially makes a 'chemical cigarette' that does 5 Stam per inhale and lasts until the rep (a cigarette) is gone (Or 10 uses if a fake rep is used). It has the added effect of causing a calm relaxed feeling from the Stam dmg rather than a drunkenness.

Wiggles Magic tobacco is the only mandatory [stamina] effect thing I've encountered in game.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
Alright, I think I understand now. Thank you so much!!!!
                                  ~~~