The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Research Queries
*A piece of parchment is tacked to the Notice Board. It is written in flowing black ink*

Citizens of Ralinwood,

I have returned to your settlement after a brief sabbatical abroad, and then a much larger resumption to my studies. As traveling in my old age has slowed my research down quite a bit, I am appealing the township to assist me in the acquisition of knowledge.

At this time I am currently recording instances of strange medical phenomena (such as medicine, diseases and the like), as well as flora and fauna of the area. This encompasses any more rarer races of being including, but not limited to: Draconians, Minotaurs, Boggrel, Shak'tar, Gnomes, and those afflicted with Therianthropy and Vampirism. Any and all information of the aforementioned, would be of great help to furthering my tome.

Thank you all for your time and consideration,

Hexenmeister Ludwig von Zauberer
of the Schwarz Vollmond
From Kare Rosner

If you want a Doctors help Ludwig, I'm more then happy to help a friend. You know where my tent is, come bother me any time if you want my help.
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff