The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed out at a table. ((Thursday October 2nd, 10:00 pm))
*Rolin nods grimly.*
"I was afraid of that. I believe that my friend Brennus may be able to assist us in that matter. I appreciate your efforts, and know that your vanguard will be more than up to the task of defense of the farmers, and perhaps even the town at large."
"Aye does he now? help on that front would be much appreciated" Callum points to the various worn down parts of his armor "It would be nice to get these replaced before wading into large scale combat".

Callum looks over to Brennus "speaking of ye Brennus, would ye be open to taking on an advisory role?"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Rolin pokes at the armour, studying it for a moment.*
"Don't worry about that my friend, I know a smith."
*He ends with a wink*
Advising who about what now?
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
*Rolin looks to Brennus.*
"Our friend Callum here has hit a wall of sorts, in that he has been unable to procure the supplies needed to repair the palisades. I know that you have been engaged in conversation with the elven Two Tribe clan, and as such you might be able to work out some sort of arrangement."
That will really depend on how the nobles respond to my initial proposition. Also i can't imagine the elves will be thrilled by the idea of you taking lumber from their forests
Grimnir ambles into the tavern, a smirk on his face and his sword on his shoulder, "Evening lads. I presume I haven't missed anything important as you look to be in the cups?"
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*brennus squints and wags a scolding finger at grimnir*
You're young yet but soon you'll learn that what's in the tavern cups is very important!
Grimnir smiles as he pulls up his chair, "I don't partake of alcohol, those of the vigilant god know better."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Rolin shakes his head at as Grimnir arrives.*
"No, you have not missed a thing, we were just beginning to discuss our plans to assist the farmers. Callum the true of heart is working on building up a defense force, and Brennus the wise is in discussions to calm a fire."