The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alchemists of Ralinwood
Hello all of you Current or Aspiring Alchemists of Ralinwood. I feel we should meet up and decide whether we would like to organize some sort of central Alchemy Laboratory were we can gather together, share our recipes and test new concoctions.

What do people think?

Alternatively if something like this exists already and I am the last to know about it, please fill me in.

A Presto!
Rakanis - The Silent One
In war there is poetry; in death, release.
He covers his appendages and does not speak much. Quality over quantity, as it were.
Mid length, brown, curly hair. Brown eyes. His skin is barely tanned. His beard ranges form full scruff to goatee.
So... Nobody?
He covers his appendages and does not speak much. Quality over quantity, as it were.
Mid length, brown, curly hair. Brown eyes. His skin is barely tanned. His beard ranges form full scruff to goatee.
Head Physician Iris asked me to write how she'd love to learn alchemy too, but in the meanwhile she would be happy to talk to whatever alchemists are around about their craft. She also thinks an alchemists' social group is a great idea.

Written on behalf of Iris Emberlain
~~~
A young Wood Fae dressed in green and black. Head Physician of the Hospital.

OOG: Jess
I believe that yourself and Maximus may be the only alchemists in town. If so, the Alchemists can likely just convene at Storm Vale... Over dinner some night.
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
I believe one of the lovely lady Aja are able to make alchemy as well. I recall purchasing a liquid light a fortnight ago from a lady.
Ellewen Tel'Montian
Co-Leader of The Storm Vale
--------------------------
Description: High Elf. Caster. Often seen wearing a green cloak and leather armor and wields a wooden staff.
OOG: Hayley Sweet
*Email to interact rarely on forums: HayleyJCSweet@gmail.com
Well, as a person aligned with Lord Vintner and I guess one of the only Alchemists about, I am going to setup an alchemist's socialization group.

Until such a time as we get more people, I Suppose meeting at Stormvale may be the best option.

I suspect once our numbers grow and we have some income or resources, we can have our own building erected.

I will see about creating a social gathering for alchemists and friends of alchemists in the neat future.
My name is Claudia,

I am an Ajanti Alchemist that is willing to chat about this community with the writer of this notice.

What does this entail? What will be required to build this community of Alchemist?

Penned by Claudia's Husband Cade
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
Hey there IS another one!
My name is Rakanis. I am the wild elf who rarely speaks.

I have no idea what is involved in building a community outside of us just getting to know one and other and comparing notes, really. Making sure that we research recipes that the development can use in a state of urgency. It would be about co-operation i would imagine.

Maybe, if we get funding, we can even construct, together, a place for us to work.

It's all idea at the moment.
Hello Rakanis,

It is a pleasure to meet you.

I'm willing to share my knowledge of recipes to help the community. My plan is to follow in Papa's footsteps.

Will you be willing to meet and talk next moon about this? If so, Where do you think it would be good for us to meet and speak.
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com