The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM]
Neomi looks to Van, "Well Mr Van I have a question for you. I'm creating a Den to discuss, assist and create a stronger Firstborn community here in Ralinwood. Any Firstborn problems that should arise, we strive to help if needed. We are a group with a representative, eventually, of each Firstborn in hopes to create more awareness and help guide those who seek them. Currently the representative for Physignathus is Mr. Arcadeus. Would you like to join our group? You are not required to leave your camp, but we will be looking into areas for safe meetings and Tributes."
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
*van takes a moment to think* "that does sound like something very interesting and I would like to be apart of"
Average height human with a long black cloak and bow staff
*He eats some of the potatoes, swallows then utters*

"Luna is free to believe in whatever she pleases. She does not need my permission to respect The Maker"
*He pauses, adding*
"However, in my personal opinion, perhaps Essylt might be better suited to her demeanor"
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
-Wizwik gets another glass of ale and comes and sits with the others, bringing his sketch book out when he sits with the others-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"of course it is her choice. But I always want what's best for her. Thank you for your opinion."

Neomi turns towards Luna, "What say you Luna."

After taking another bite of food she turns towards Van, "Excellent Mr. Van. I'm very please to hear that. I am currently in the process of setting it up, but your interests makes me happy to hear. The Den's focus will be serving the Firstborns as the best we can be. Holding regular meetings to discuss what they require of us. If Followers of other Firstborns are in need of assistance. Accomplishing our goals as Followers of the Firstborn is also a very top priority."

((OOG: Van who are you out of game?))

"as my goal is to aid people that falls under"
((daniel fields))
Average height human with a long black cloak and bow staff
"That is what the Wood Fae told me." *smiles to Zigg* "But I have not been able to learn much about her yet."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"If ye start worshipin ta damned flyin lizards dare Luna ye better not say ye are round ta rest of ta camp or ye likely ta run in ta trouble."

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
"I am only wanting to learn, Vali- Just like I am asking about the Einhar gods." *Frowns to her camp mate* "I just want to understand what everyone is talking about before I chose for myself."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com