Underworld Ralinwood Forums
A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - Printable Version

+- Underworld Ralinwood Forums (http://www.underworldralinwood.ca/forums)
+-- Forum: In Game Forums (http://www.underworldralinwood.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: The Gilded Dragon Tavern (http://www.underworldralinwood.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] (/showthread.php?tid=2530)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - Neomi Yves - 04-06-2015

Neomi enters the Tavern. Fresh smell of wonderful food being cooked hits her noes and she proceeds to order some food. She then sits at a table and awaits her company.

RE: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - Wizwik - 04-06-2015

-Wizwik come's into the tavern, orders up his normal dinner with ale and sits a couple tables away from where Neomi is sitting-

RE: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - Neomi Yves - 04-06-2015

Neomi notices Wizwik but turns her attention toward her book.

RE: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - River_forestwolven - 04-06-2015

*With a smile Luna walks over to Naomi, she hold in her hand a yellow baby duck.*
"Hello!"

"Hello Luna, Welcome." Neomi eyes the duck, "What brings the rodent with wings to the Meeting."

RE: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - Arcadeus Ziggurat - 04-06-2015

*Arcadeus emerges from a door to the side of the tavern, clearly leading into another room, with a yawn. He stifles it quickly as he sees the two, closing the door*

"A pleasant place, albeit rustic"
*He walks over to them, clicking a small pocket watch shut*

"Miss Yves, my apologies for being late"

RE: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - Vali Fenrick - 04-06-2015

* Vali kicks the door of the tavern open and takes a seat at a table beside the one the dragon worshipers ate sitting at muttering under his breath*

"Not at all a worry Mr. Arcadeus. It appears that our friend from last night is late as well." Neomi states.

She goes up and retrieves her plate of food, "I've ordered already; I will wait to speak if you wish to grab food yourself. Luna your welcome to my plate."

RE: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - River_forestwolven - 04-06-2015

"He is an orphan. I plan on farting him up for the fall." *Smiles softly, as she takes her seat.* "He needs to stay warm for a few more wewks, then he will live in his pen."

RE: A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM] - Arcadeus Ziggurat - 04-06-2015

*He eyes the duck for a moment before patting Vali on the back and whispering to him. He looks at Neomi*

"Master Fenrick here will be having dinner as well. He will not be a bother to any discussions. I shall grab some food"
*He nods and walks over to order something to eat*