Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writ Tracking And Acquisition
Hello Ralinwood!

As an effort to make things more organized and better to ensure your safety, I am creating a record of writs for the town. This ensures that all citizens and protected people are kept track of and that in the case of a writ being lost, stolen, or destroyed it can be sought after to be replaced with little hassle. This includes writs of use.

Moving forward, all **new** writs will need to be registered with the wardens to be considered valid. This includes all existing writs **of use**. **All other writs need to be tracked but their validity will not be in question, but they may not be reissued if lost or damaged**

Please see me at your earliest convenience with your writ so I can add you. Everyone has one month to register their writs or they will potentially need to be reissued.

Thank you,
Lieutenant Miahla of the Wardens
((Oog: Feel free to message me here or on Facebook with a picture of your writ as well as bring it to me IG. I require a picture or physical copy of your writ to be seen, and I understand some can't come to game!.))

*some bits in asterisks were added in a different ink to clarify for the citizens!*
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

Will this registry be listed publicly, or only known to the nobility and the Wardens?

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Any record keeping regarding writs of use will be kept private and for the eyes of nobility, the pavilions and the Wardens only.

Should anyone leak this information in any way, they will be dealt with swiftly.
I do not wish to encourage writ bearers being the targets of assault because a random bandit learned that the writ bearer is allowed to carry expensive chemistry on their person.

-Regent Accius
Thank you, Regent. As always you are the reassuring voice of reason.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Was this being upheld when we were facing the threat of the Murkers? If not I shall seek you out in due haste.

- Sigurd Vask
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
This is nearly declared as of this notice. Whom do you seek?
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}