The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Festivities
Greetings Citizens of Ralinwood,

With the permission of Lady Aminata, who is also going to be participating, I have been given permission to run a poker tournament during the upcoming festivities.  If there is enough interest I will run two.

The first game will have a cost of 1 gold to join, will have a maximum of 10 players which includes myself and Lady Aminata already, and I will add 5 catalysts to the pot in addition to the prize pot which will be split between the top 3 finishers with the catalysts going to the overall winner of that tournament.  In addition, I will be putting a "bounty" on my head and that of Lady Aminata for the tournament.  If a player eliminates either one of us I will give that player 2 gold as of the conclusion of that tournament.  So not only can someone win a portion of potentially 10 gold they can also win an additional 5 catalysts and have a chance of collecting either one or both of the bounties.  Should any other of the nobles present choose to join they also will have a "bounty" placed upon their head.

The second game will be for higher stakes and will have a 2 gold cost to join, will have a maximum of 10 players, and I will add something of value to the prize pot as well which will be split between the top three finishers with the addition to the prize pot going to the overall winner of the tournament.  Any nobles who join will have a "bounty" upon their head again with the reward remaining 2 gold.

Raw materials, gold, and gems are the only ways to buy into either of the tournaments. Pay outs for bounties may be paid in gems, silver bars, or coin.  If a play leaves the table for a duration of 10 hands or quits the game without completing the current hand then their chips will be removed from the table and play will continue.

First game will start at 8pm.  Second, if there is one will start 15 minutes after the completion of the first.

Sieur Abatt'age Fleau
Suvantian High Knight
House Lord Fleau of House Fleau of Suvant