The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commission: New Ralinwood Map
I am looking to obtain a map of our new town area. As buildings are still being built, all buildings do not have to appear on this map, nor do camps, though it would assist me to know where tbey are located. Paths and permanent fixtures would he helpful. Topogrpahy and major landmarks required. Must be suitable for large scale reproduction.

Please inquire at the my lodgings located in the new town (which is currently inside the tavern, but may yet move).

Offering recompense of 5 Gold for quality work, 2 Gold payable at the time of hiring, and a small quantity of raw materials to assist with the drawing and production (15 scrollmakimg or alchemy RM).

With thanks,

Governor Aminata Gomorrah

((Email ralinwoodshapers@gmail.com))
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
(09-01-2018, 09:35 AM)Aminata Wrote: I am looking to obtain a map of our new town area. As buildings are still being built, all buildings do not have to appear on this map, nor do camps, though it would assist me to know where tbey are located. Paths and permanent fixtures would he helpful. Topogrpahy and major landmarks required. Must be suitable for large scale reproduction.

Please inquire at the my lodgings located in the new town (which is currently inside the tavern, but may yet move).

Offering recompense of 5 Gold for quality work, 2 Gold payable at the time of hiring, and a small quantity of raw materials to assist with the drawing and production (15 scrollmakimg or alchemy RM).

With thanks,

Governor Aminata Gomorrah

How soon would the map need to be made? I have already begun on a new town map. Can have one ready in a months time possibly ((By sunday morning of the hallows event)). If a detailed map is required? Then could take longer since the town borders span a large area. 

I can make it a large scale map. making it smaller is easier to do if need be.

If multiple maps are also required it will take roughly tow months or more.
OOG Name: Alexander Donisi

IG Name: Harutsuki Saica
Human, Male, Assassin 

wears brown hood with blue scarf over black/brown vest/ jacket over leather samurai Armour, leather armour covering left arm. 
Wielding Two swords, two waist mounted daggers with other hidden weapons. 

I have a map of my own that could possibly work. Its rough, but functional for sure. I know because I use it around town. Depends on if you want a professional cartographer map with beauteous skill, or a functional travelers map for the adventurer on the move; if the former, perhaps not mine. But if the latter, well, you are just in luck!
Family is capable Zii Rha; If Aminata wants something professional, we can get it done for her. Lets meet her and see what's needed.
Both offers sound very promising. I would hope to have such a map by the winter, in the hopes that by that time, our buildings will be finally erected. A rough map will do in the interim - I hope for a more complete and professional map by Winter.

Please both visit me at my lodgings in the tavern at your earliest convenience to discuss. ((Email ralinwoodshapers@gmail.com and put [Ivanna] in the subject please!))
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))