The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Bar and Dessert Contest - Savage Thing 2260
Hello Savage Community and Citizens!

Who can have a proper Savage festival without competitions of food and consumption of drink? We certainly can't. 

In order to ensure the best possible festivities, Gigoliath and The Flaming Keg will be bartending the Saturday of the festival. The bar is open to all who are part of the savage community or who have paid their appropriate entry into the feasting and festivities. Tips of gold, silver, copper or anything you have on hand are strongly encouraged and highly appreciated! 

There will also be a dessert contest! Anyone involved in the Thing can feel free to bring a dessert item to the bar - where I will be assisting Gigo for the majority of the day. At six bells, all of them will be judged by a panel of the savage community. Prizes will be given to the best tasting, the best looking, and the most fitting for the theme of a savage race or god. Absolutely no nuts are to be used in the dessert contests, Gigoliath insists. Prizes will be quite worth participating, and provided by me after judging is finished! 

If you are interested in participating, just bring you entry to the bar on Saturday and I will take down your information. If you simply want to make a dessert to contribute, bring it as well as we will all be enjoying the bounty after the judging!! If you are interested in judging, get ahold of me before six bells Saturday evening. First qualified, first chosen for judges, though I would like to represent a good spectrum of the savage community. 

If you are bringing potluck food for the feast in general, you can also bring it to me at any point on Saturday and I'll make sure you participation is noted. If we get enough interest, I will host a contest for entrees as well. 

Can't wait to feast and drink and celebrate with everyone! There will be sporadic drinking activities organized throughout the day! Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer them.

We strongly encourage people to bring their own cups and goblets to use at the bar, no one likes trash elementals. Times subject to change based on town getting attacked.

Miahla
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}