The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resupply Order
In proper penmanship on the notice board looks to be a quickly fashioned notice with soot stains on its edges. The words clearly dictated in a familiar tone to some.

Oi Ralinwood,
Ya mate Krankshaft here.

It's been a roight time since I was 'round but afta that run wit' the Kraken I think I finally got me gumption and most me limbs in order ta get back ta work.
I need something big from ya lot, big but simple.
I NEED SUPPLIES!
I drowned a whole mess o' stock inta that situation and a few other things I been workin' on so my stock be real low. I need any sort a Trapsmithing materials ya can spare.
I can be payin' ya fer 'em but don't go gougin'  me fer coin. I be the only bloke in dis town who gots tha' gumption ta use 'em proper so be reasonable if ya selling 'em to me.
If ya feel like donating that be real swell too.
Help ya local one-man demolition squad.
Leave a note 'ere wit' how much ya wanna offload to me and I'll find ya ta sort out an accord.

-Penned for Turrent Kraunce
A Soot-coated and oddly thin human wearing a strange tattered cloak, torn pants, and a variety of pouches and containers. His pony-tail appears to be singed and he smells of blast powder and a hint of honey.
(OOG - Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)