The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding That Mummy
Hello Ralinwood.

Remember a while back when I said there was a mummy who was ripping people's hearts out on the loose? And how it came from a portal you should definitely not run into if you found it? Well me and some others ran into the portal and killed it. So you should hopefully no longer have to worry about that thing. 
Many thanks to Mason, Pawp, Orokgrim, Java and that angry Jericho man named Oozle. 

Stay safe, Ralinwood. And watch out for tiki torches. They're fucking everywhere apparently.

Penned for Ursel.
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
I would have thought the tiki torches to be a curse from the booku spooku tiki head, were it not that the thing was where it belongs: in hell.

Congratulations on your mummy hunting. I'm glad that running into the magical death portal didn't result in your magical deaths, but don't go giving people ideas, or the town's population may dwindle.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Its dead alright. Fighting stone boxes is hard. Thankee Urzel for being so good at killing undead.

-Penned for Pawp!
A rotund kobold. 2ft tall. Often seen in a brown cloak. 

Jennifer Wood
About that tiki head being in hell... come see me
OOG: Falcon

2017 Medical Marshal / 2017 New Player Liaison / 2017-18 Logistics Team
Oh no.

- A Concerned Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts.