The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying and Selling - Various
I have found that I have far too many belongings to carry comfortably now, and I am sure someone else has a better use for them than I. I take payment in the form of coin, trade, deals, blood, letters, and so on. All offers will be considered.

Selling:
- Life Berry
- Psionic Blade scroll
- Pearlescent White Stone with Arcane Symbol
- Geode with Arcane Symbol
- Green Leaf Shaped Stone with Arcane Symbol
- Piece of Iron with Arcane Symbol
- Translucent Blue Stone with Arcane Symbol
- A jar of glowing insects worth approximately 3 gold
- Many things can be acquired

Buying:
- Exorcism scroll
- Catalysts
- Strange things
- Blood, letters, souls
- Interesting information
- Make me an offer if you think you have something I might want (but please stop selling me body parts, I don't know why everyone thinks I want them)
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
Tea and mask. I will make offer.

Penned for:
"____"
Blank, Artisan of Stars
Blank
A Construct-like creature wearing a brass-colored mask with a black veil. Wears a strange patchwork coat bearing random designs. A pair of fancy rapiers hang from each side of its hip. Sometimes walks with a bird-headed cane umbrella and wears a black tricorn.
I've picked up couple catalysts, which I have no use for.
Come see me, we can discuss over afternoon tea.
OOG: Falcon

2017 Medical Marshal / 2017 New Player Liaison / 2017-18 Logistics Team
Is the herbal tea magical in nature?
A human of average height and above average weight, wears a lot of blue and whenever possible a Mark of the Firstborn. 

((OOG: Jeremy Meyers, discord Jabba / Like2playnintendo#5626))
The alchemical raw materials, how many pounds do you have? I buy materials at one silver for two pounds, as I am not in dire need of them. If you wish to wait to find someone who will buy them at a higher price I will not be offended.

I will buy the wolf fang for three silver.

What do the catalysts that you are selling radiate?
OOG: Agustin Brown-Arroyo
IG description: Male Ologot'Thalan, garbed in red and brown clothes underneath studded leather adorned with leaves.
Jabba: Yes, the tea is magical in nature. It has been enchanted to have this effect.

Hannick: The tooth is yours. The materials I won't go that low for. I'll come show you the catalysts. There are... a lot.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

How much for the iron skin scroll?

-Emeil Foulée
OOG: Trevor Smith

A relatively young high elf in a dark tabard, carrying a long sword. 
He can occasionally be seen carrying a magic shield, or having a very shiny colander nearby.
Six gold, master Foulée.

Lilith

Is this tea still available? I may have some use for it back home.
Updated.