Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood and Tears ( Friday August 19th 12:30pm)
Just after noon on Friday, demons drag new forms to the tavern to toss upon the stone floor. The first form, beaten and bloodied, covered in burns and blade cuts is Aldos. He is barely conscious. 

A few moments later Callum is tossed to the floor in similar condition, holes through his fingers and burns about his face and chest.

Lastly, Miahla is tossed to the floor, face and hands full of holes and bleeding profusely from her ears and nose. She is unconscious. 

Their things are thrown on top of them and the demons return to normal activities. 

((Please allow Jake and Elias to post before responding.))
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

*Aldos try to stand as best he can falling a few times before proping himself on a table. He takes a momment to catch his breath and starts looking around*  

"Some one help and get me a life scroll or at least a powerful healing scroll,I'm done feeling all this pain." (Aldos looks as if he about to pass out right by the table)
The einher shakily started to stand, spitting as he got to his feet. He grimaced as he rummaged through his belongings and then stumbled to the unconcious elf, he leaned down and started to give her a potion. ((Pm incoming.))
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*An angry einher pushes his way to the forefront. Channeling.*

"YOU FUCKERS! I CHANNEL KAEL TO INFLICT LIGHT BOLT. I CHANNEL KAEL TO INFLICT LIGHT BOLT. I CHANNEL KAEL TO INFLICT LIGHT BOLT."

*Pelting a demon with three light bolts.(
*A large, hulking demon with giant rams horns receives the damage. He turns angrily to charge towards the angry einhar, bellowing with rage.*
A demoness barely in command of the demons surrounding the tavern. A skull is smashed oddly onto her head, her large red horns curling through and around it. A loud screaming laugh punctuates her existence; she is often seen setting things on fire while screaming about this freezing wet place. 
-Wizwik watches this all happen- "What the!- Byford?!" he runs over to the others "Anything I can do to help!?" he looks over to Byford "BYFORD! Get to the Tavern they arnt going near it!!"
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
Miahla groaned to consciousness, gasping in terror before she realized her surroundings and quietly shook. "C...Callum...?"

Then her eyes widened. "Byford...? Wizwik?" Her voice was tiny and flat and afraid.
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

Noticing the now raging demon Callum opted to shakily position himself between the demon and Miahla using his body as a shield from any potential attacks but not making any hostile actions.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
"GET THEM TO SAFETY. I WILL PROTECT YOU. I CHANNEL KAEL TO CREATE DIVINE WARD."

*Byford stands motionless. Trusting the ward to hold.*
"Byford they already are in a safe place! The demons arnt going anywhere near the tavern! You're the only one in actual danger being outside the tavern!!" Wizwik shouts out to him from inside the tavern awning
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com