The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is the quil mightier than the sword ((September 22nd, 12:30pm))
*Muninn squints , unable to read the faded title on the book.* I think my brother will need a scribe to restore that book before I can read it. . . .
Also,it reeks like a worms ass.
*Laughs to himself.*
"That oder is not the book but is Callum. Or at least Callum bag"

*Turns to the new comer and gives him a sly smile(see shit eating grin)*

"Yes son, come teach us to read"
Good, Bad  either way im the guy with the Gasglobe. .

Wildelf (Baby) male, seen dressed in leathers and Green and black attire. Im fancier than you.
House of I
Wardens

CO HEAD NPL.

(OOG :JUSTIN HOLLANDER)
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
Callum turns to Muninn "Well I did pull the book from the backside of the worm that ate our brother." He then turns to kraye with a raised eyebrow "Me bag does not contain any oder, your keen sense of smell is failing ye."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Dante dashes over, still smiling like a shit. Setting a book in front of Callum.*

"Here is some light reading material! Try sounding out the words."

((The book is a spellbook. It has magic scrolls in it. Cannot be read unless you have read magic.))
Callum picks the book up and opens it in a similar fashion to how he had the rotten book open. He stares intently at the book moving his eyes along the pages. he then picks up the rotten book up with his other hand opening it with his thumb, he looks at the pages in both books and then says "Amazing these books are completely identical as if it be the same scribe."

Callum then closes the rotten book and sets it back on the table, after which he offers the spellbook to Kraye. "See kraye? the contents be exactly the same."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

*Jacob holds both books up , in similar fashion to Callum. He looks from book to book, then smells both books, then leans in to lick the spell book*
*Jacob grins and turns to the young mage*
"id say that they are booth the same book, but if i lick one i might get very sick, if i lick this one i might blow up."

"Callum this is a spell book, not sure if what kind it is but it sure is magic"
"I have handled a few spell books so id know one when i see it.

"what kind of magic is it? its Nature isn't it. I wouldn't be surprised it "
Good, Bad  either way im the guy with the Gasglobe. .

Wildelf (Baby) male, seen dressed in leathers and Green and black attire. Im fancier than you.
House of I
Wardens

CO HEAD NPL.

(OOG :JUSTIN HOLLANDER)
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
*Dante grabs his spellbook and makes grabby hands at the other.*

"show me show me show me show me show me show me show me."
Callum looks at Kraye with a grin. "If that be the case perhaps we should keep this tome a secret. Let no more see its contents."
Callum then picks up his mug and finishes its contents. "I mean if it be this old, surely it must have some interesting magics inside. But I will let ye decide if ye would like to share that with our friend here."

*Dante struggles ineffectually to grab the other book*

"lemme see!"