The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys
Wink 
Hello eviyone! Im new here and have been frantically soaking up all of the information I can. I've been interested in LARP for several years but had never found a place to try until now. I'm looking forward to experiencing underworld and am even more excited that my first even will be the all guilds event. I do have one question, once I've sent out the email to have my character put into the database will I receive an email to let me know when it is done? Or is there a default way to access it? 

Thanks, Chris
A young man wearing leather armour. A sword at his side and bow over his shoulder.
Hey pal, welcome to this wild and awesome world.
If you've sent out the details and such you should get information back soon depending on the amount of work being loaded onto everyone for the major event, if it's been a few days and you've gotten nothing back you can email logistics and voice your concern and any other questions you may have. Things run rather smooth and people will be able to help as fast as they can. Just be patient and prep yourself in the other ways before the event. Always good to go over everything you need and should have a few times to be sure you're ready to slay some beasts and stay healthy on the field.
(OOG: Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)
^ What Swiggings said!

Brian, our logistics/database guy is doing some database upkeep today, so he might be a bit late answering some emails. Also keep in mind that most of us have lives during the week and weekends. If it has been a few days though, feel free to send another email to check in on the status of your registration.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask here, or you may PM me personally. I am the Lead New Player Liaison and it is my job to make sure you new players are ready and comfortable coming to game.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
Sierra and Brian will take good care of you. It'll be awesome seeing new blood!
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
Awesome, thanks everyone. It has been since Tuesday but I'm okay waiting until next week before sending a follow up email.
A young man wearing leather armour. A sword at his side and bow over his shoulder.
I will poke Brian about it when we hang out this weekend. Thanks for being patient. Smile
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca