Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Einher at the docks April 14 7:00 pm
(An average sized Einher with a black and yellow kilt wearing furs along his right arm can be seen pulling a small boat up to shore)
"well looks like I made it... thank you my friend you can pass on now" *he nods to the sea*
(after getting the boat to shore he grabs two bags and turns to the town and collects himself)
*Vali covered in dirt is running through the town dodging objects being thrown at him*

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
Grimnir is chasing behind Vali, a sack in one hand and randomly shaped elven skulls being hurled out of it after Vali, "STOP BUILDING FUCKING TUNNELS INTO MY TENT!"
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
-Wizwik is sitting outside his tent as he notices the two Einher, the one he knows and the one new to him, he shrugs at Vali's actions and simply waves to the one looking like he is new to town-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"huh well then" (Skoll gains a confused look on his face)
"i didnt know the fun was starting so late in the evening"
Two pairs of glowing green eyes watch from twenty feet beyond the dock, otherwise dark shadows peeking out of the water. They seem to be observing the arrival.
Email: gennaro.shaper@gmail.com
"Hey, your new around here?" *Luna speaks up as she moves closer to the new person.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"welcome ta Ralinwood new guy!" *Vali gets hit by a few skulls when he pauses to talk and falls over*

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
Grimnir walks up and stands over Vali, picking up the skulls and looking at the newcomer, "I'm Jarl Grimnir Reiksson. Pleasure." The Jarl prods Vali with his foot then glances into the water, "The fuck are those..."

Grimnir walks to the end of the dock and with all his strength hurls a skull directly at one set of eyes.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*he walks away from shore * (he looks tired and worn from the travel )
" Good to see other einher in this town"