Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM]
Neomi enters the Tavern. Fresh smell of wonderful food being cooked hits her noes and she proceeds to order some food. She then sits at a table and awaits her company.
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
-Wizwik come's into the tavern, orders up his normal dinner with ale and sits a couple tables away from where Neomi is sitting-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
Neomi notices Wizwik but turns her attention toward her book.

*With a smile Luna walks over to Naomi, she hold in her hand a yellow baby duck.*
"Hello!"
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"Hello Luna, Welcome." Neomi eyes the duck, "What brings the rodent with wings to the Meeting."

*Arcadeus emerges from a door to the side of the tavern, clearly leading into another room, with a yawn. He stifles it quickly as he sees the two, closing the door*

"A pleasant place, albeit rustic"
*He walks over to them, clicking a small pocket watch shut*

"Miss Yves, my apologies for being late"
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
* Vali kicks the door of the tavern open and takes a seat at a table beside the one the dragon worshipers ate sitting at muttering under his breath*

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
"Not at all a worry Mr. Arcadeus. It appears that our friend from last night is late as well." Neomi states.

She goes up and retrieves her plate of food, "I've ordered already; I will wait to speak if you wish to grab food yourself. Luna your welcome to my plate."

"He is an orphan. I plan on farting him up for the fall." *Smiles softly, as she takes her seat.* "He needs to stay warm for a few more wewks, then he will live in his pen."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*He eyes the duck for a moment before patting Vali on the back and whispering to him. He looks at Neomi*

"Master Fenrick here will be having dinner as well. He will not be a bother to any discussions. I shall grab some food"
*He nods and walks over to order something to eat*
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.