The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a place to camp!
Dear Citizens of Ralinwood,

As I've received word from my group that they will be arriving soon; I'm currently looking for adequate lodgings for them. I can provide food, water and protection. Their journey should take them to Ralinwood in two to three moons. If anyone is interested in this proposal, please send forth a message at your earliest convenience. I'm currently located in Town Center, for those who cannot write back. 

Although beggars cannot be choosers; I would prefer to share company with those whom swear their loyalty to the Dragons.

In the name of Styphon,
Yves.

Penned by Neomi Yves.
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
Hi!

I am planning to reopen my camp Fangore Hollow and you're welcome to come stay with us! I follow Festus so thre will be lot's of parties, but as long as you're ok with parties and fun or worship Festus then you're welcome! We could use some more people!

Though we'd rather no super Dragon worship please....

~Ash
Dear Ash,

I respect the invitation but I feel as though my group will not feel comfortable giving up Evening Tributes and our cultural Dragon Following Respects. At this time I'll have to decline it. I thank you for your invitation. Maybe in the future we may come to an agreement.

Yves.
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com