The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arriving Back in Ralinwood (TS Feb. 19th; 12:30 PM)
*Accalia can be seen determinedly making her way from the docks to town centre, a faint blush in her cheeks as she slings her satchel over her shoulder while she walks. She looks somewhat agitated, muttering under her breath and shaking her head*
*Azalea emerges from the tavern and pulls her coat closer, shivering. She sees Cali walking towards the town and waves*

"Cali! Welcome..back....is something wrong?"

*She frowns with concern at her friend*
A human female blacksmith with a shield and longsword.
*Upon seeing a familiar face Cali's disposition warms and an easy smile spreads on her lips. At her friend's questioning the warmth dissipates, replaced by a pinched expression*

"I would have liked my return to bring happier news, but it is not so. I need to find my brother immediately, as I bring important information from Jericho."

*She pulls Azalea into a quick, one-armed hug, clearly in a rush to find her brother*
*She awkwardly returns the hug, dazed*

"Uh, I think he's back at camp..."
A human female blacksmith with a shield and longsword.
"Good. I must find him, there is much I must discuss with him."

*She pauses only a moment to look at Azalea apologetically*

"Again I must apologize for my behaviour, but this cannot wait. After I hold counsel with my brother I must make haste to speak with the nobles. If you can, please extend an invitation to the rest of our camp mates to meet me where we are staying at the moment, in a few days time at noon."

*She continues on her way, looking quite disturbed*

"Much to discuss..."
*Shadolas sees his sister as he approaches the edge of the woods and waves*

"Welcome back Sister. I'm glad you were safe on your journeys. My time in Jericho was fraught with danger, how did you fare on your journey?"
*Cali finally comes to a halt in front of her brother, smiling and nodding her greeting, a slight sort of relief relaxing her features*

"Brother. My time in Jericho was interesting, to say the least. I was hoping I could borrow you for a moment, as I bring news that I'm unsure how to deal with on my own. Are you free presently to speak with me?"
*Vianne is wandering around when she sees Cali, Azalea and Shadolas" "Friends, how is everyone doing!"