The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gargylen Features
So ive been wondering about what features gargylens have and dont have as i start to get my characters look together. Ive read they have horns, gray skin and wings (which doesnt grant them the ability to fly). But i was wondering if if they can have tails. Much like having small wings, but as a tail. Im just trying to figure out all that is and isnt allowed for the race. When it comes to features and such Smile
A 5'2 gargylen female, with the brown shoulder length hair, black studded leather armor. And a shy and kind demenor

OOG: Nicole Resendes
Wings are totally optional, by the way. As far as tails go...i don't think there would be anything wrong with that. Just make sure it looks like a rock tail and not a grey cat tail, and i would say it's fine.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
Great thank you for letting me know, just wanted to be sure it was allowed Smile
A 5'2 gargylen female, with the brown shoulder length hair, black studded leather armor. And a shy and kind demenor

One thing you should be warned about with wings is that they can grab packets. So if you do choose to have them, make them small or pressed close to your body. c:
Alaxel Vane is a small human woman. She wears a long black cloak lined with unusual patterns, and will often be seen wearing either a gold, purple, or blood red mask.

OoG: Valerie Gershman
Good point Valerie, thanks for adding!

Also you just reminded me that the Ralinwood site forest is ALL pine trees. They are dense, they are pointy and while trying to run away from monsters they will grab any and all things attached to you.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
For the wings i was planning on keeping them small and close to the back. But thank you for letting me know about things getting stuck in them. Will definitely keep that in mind when designing them. I wasnt sure about the types of trees around the area the games are played. So thank you sierra for letting me know. All of these will definitely help me with keeping in mind designs for the wings and tail. Depending on the time i have to work on them i may or may not do them. So appreciate all the help and suggestions Smile