The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Face (Oct 30, 5:20)
*The doors to the tavern swing open revealing a large man. Upon entering he walks up to the barkeep and orders a glass of fine wine and something to eat. After ordering he struts over to a vacant table and takes a seat. He rests his bag next to him and begins fiddling with the strap.*
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

OOG: Demetri Karambelas
Grimnir strolls into the tavern, eyeing the man and chuckling, "Now the new people arrive, after we took care of the dangerous bits."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
-Kare comes into the Tavern and see's someone new along with Grimnir-

"I would hope so, after all, new place plenty of opportunity...means more people to come and help us with all the crazy shiet that goes on..." speaking to Grimnir

-Kare takes a seat next to the new face- "Hail lad, names Kare, what brings ya to Ralinwood?"
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Pachini stops fiddling with the bag and looks up to Kare and Grimnir. He smiles at both of them.*

"Oh! Hello there. Good to meet you Kare. The name is Pachini. Francisco Pachini.

*He lends out his hand.*

"I just arrived here from a town a ways away. I've heard of this place for a while now and I have been wanting to come and see it for myself. I'm assuming you gentlemen have been living here for a while now?"

*He shifts in his chair slightly.*

"Where are my manners? Can I offer you men a drink? Perhaps something to eat?"

*He signals for Grimnir to take a seat at the table.*

"Come. Sit."
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

"I've not been here long, just long enough to make a name for myself and have collected some oaths." Grimnir extends his hand, "Jarl Grimnir Reiksson, of clan Jormungand."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
"Interesting. Well its good to meet you my friend!"

*He looks a little puzzled.*

"And where is clan Jormungand located exactly."

"A sub clan of Fenrick," Grimnir smiled.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*Pachini nods*

"Oh. I see. What brings you so far south if you don't mind me asking?"

"Seeking adventure and kinsmen. I have found both and am working to advance this township into a thriving place."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*Pachini squints inquisitively.*

"Hmmm. Very good. Very good. How has the town faired since it's establishment? What are the current projects of the towns people and it's leadership? You do have leaders here correct?"

*Pachini stands and walks briskly to the bar and orders a bottle of wine. He takes the food he ordered and returns to the table. He opens the bottle and pours two cups of wine and pushes them in the general direction of Kare and Grimnir.*