The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wandering... somewhere (TS midnight Aug 20th)
Watching for when Vali's back is turned to face Aminata, Callum stealthly and drunkenly raises his arm and puts the flask to Svens lips and starts to pour.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
Claudia laughes; confused but amused, "Vell dere be lots of de booze all around. Velcome new friends. Sven; let's be hearing de music soon. Ve be making songs of de celebration."
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
Callum slowly lowers his arm and hides it again before anyone else can notice.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Aminata glaces behind Sven, sees Callum raise his arm, and grabs Sven's arm to offer the bottle to him closer*

"Mine will make up for it! A fine vintage."

*She does not look back at Vali and Callum, looks directly at Sven, and tries not to start laughing*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
*Ellewen smiles when Mina offers and shakes her head*

"Thank you but I think one of us indulging is enough...

*Smirks at Mina's forwardness with Sven*
Ellewen Tel'Montian
Co-Leader of The Storm Vale
--------------------------
Description: High Elf. Caster. Often seen wearing a green cloak and leather armor and wields a wooden staff.
OOG: Hayley Sweet
*Email to interact rarely on forums: HayleyJCSweet@gmail.com
*Vali takes a drink of the offered wine*
"It's not too bad lass, better then other wine I've seen here. Now... Sven CATCH!"
*Vali tosses his throwing bottle with a light pop up at Sven.*

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*Sven extends his arms to cover his face as Vali tosses his bottle at him, fumbling with the bottle until it sits firmly in his hand Sven looks around confused at the situation that just happened. He then starts to panic as he realizes that he's been asked to play music but Callum is still underneath him*

"uhmmm I am thinking zat muzic iz going to be in zee form of voice rather zen guitar for tonight"

*his gaze shifts from side to side as he clears his throat and with a soft breath he begins to tap his foot and start his song*
*Mina sees the smirk, her face drops a little, and though she holds onto Vali, leans past him a little to look at Ellewen. Vali throws the bottle at Sven, Mina release his hold as he throws, but she stays very close to him, looking over his shoulder at Ellewen*

"Well let me know when you're done indulging in being boring, and we will talk."
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
I am happy with being boring when it comes to drinking. After all the partying I did in Melinda I think I need to let my liver relax.

We can chat anytime Mina.
Ellewen Tel'Montian
Co-Leader of The Storm Vale
--------------------------
Description: High Elf. Caster. Often seen wearing a green cloak and leather armor and wields a wooden staff.
OOG: Hayley Sweet
*Email to interact rarely on forums: HayleyJCSweet@gmail.com
*brennus struggles not to laugh during the whole event but ultimately fails*

Its nice to let loose every now and then but from what i've heard of Melinda I can understand why a quiet evening by the fire could be refreshing and not at all boring. Aminata is still revelling in her new freedoms i'm sure in a couple decades she might find this kind of thing rather dull.

*he looks to the gathered einher and thw young aja woman.*

Thank goodness our peoples don't live long enough to out grow alcohol, can you imagine what kind of foolishness a bored human or einher could come up with if they had a thousand years to do it?
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.