The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting Up (May 19th 10:30pm)
Well I did not know what to expect here so I tried to pack for all occasions... Plus I did not know what the locals would *Pauses* well I did not know if any would be here and if there were what they might need.
Ellewen Tel'Montian
Co-Leader of The Storm Vale
--------------------------
Description: High Elf. Caster. Often seen wearing a green cloak and leather armor and wields a wooden staff.
OOG: Hayley Sweet
*Email to interact rarely on forums: HayleyJCSweet@gmail.com
*Mina nods and stands*

"Well this looks like everyone. Myra, would you care to have someone hep you with your things? It appears some of your items have fallen under this table"

*Her mouth twitches*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
*she reddens further*
"Um, yes, please..."

*gathers her papers haphazardly and shoves them into a bag*
*Shadolas gathers Myra's remaining belongings and starts to head towards the treeline*

"The camp is not far from here. Take the path directly behind the tavern. Walk straight for a while and you'll come to a natural clearing. I'll drop off your things there."
*Mina watched Shadolas and nods and his instructions. She turns to follow him.*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))