The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May Event - Prelog is open!
Date: May 10
Logistics: 10 am - 12 pm
Game: 12 pm - 8 pm
Dinner: 5 pm - 6 pm
Cost: $30, or $25 with prelog

To prelog:
Visit www.underworldlarp.ca/logistics
OR
If you aren't in the system yet or you're creating a new character, email Anthony at anthony@underworldralinwood.ca.

*Important Note About Tags*
First Time Players
This is easy! You play tagless for first event and get your tags next game.
New Characters for Old Players
Click here to tell Brian and Anthony what weapon tags, spell tags, etc you're going to want and they'll print them in advance.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QNOcfju...8/viewform
Transfer Characters
Please bring your Jericho tags with you to logistics so Anthony can initial them.

Prelog is open until May 7. Please don't be late!
*Addendum*

Please register as an NPC only if you've emailed with me and I know that you're NPCing. The NPC option is in the database primarily for ease of record keeping. We do, however, appreciate the overwhelming offers of support and if the PC list balloons up beyond my imagining, I promise to open up NPCing opportunity again.
Sooo lets just say,, for the sake of conversation,, that some of us aren''t sure what prelog is.... What would you tell these people??
A Gargylen with a broken left horn, favouring a shield, and has a child like wonderment towards everything. He is also Head of the Hospital Guard, and due to recent events his Horns are now Blue and slightly sparkles.

"I'm kinda an expert on being dead at this point!"

OOG: Davis McGrath
So when you show up to every event you will go through a process called Log. This is where you will pay your money, and receive your character card with all of your IG stats.

Pre-Log happens before event, usually two weeks before; this is where you will sign in online, and check a box that indicates you are attending event. During this time you can update your character, add new stats, and you can even pay for game all online. Going through Pre-Log before game greatly reduces your time in the Log line and you will avoid wasting valuable time, yours and the people running Log.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
Updated for the log team.
Wednesday already! Don't forget to prelog. Prelog emails go to anthony@underworldralinwood.ca and back stories go to jordan@underworldralinwood.ca.