The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frag Race Question
Hello again,

I'm having a point of confusion on something, based on what I've been reading in this thread over on the other forums (and I'm assuming that this is the frag race update that was alluded to when I spoke to Michelle):

http://www.underworldlarp.ca/mybb/showth...p?tid=8750

Given that my intent was to play a darkling from the start (the reason I have been trying to make all of the donation things in time for the first game day), I'm a little concerned on what the outcome of this is going to be. I've noticed that it doesn't look like this update is going to be finished by the time we have our first game, either.

And there's the fact that it is implied in that post that anyone who has previously unlocked this race will be continued to be permitted to play it.

Based on what I've made so far I've got enough donations for exactly enough frags to unlock this race for myself in time for the first game, before the update is complete and it is taken away.

What can I do? I mean...from what the topic indicates, they're going to fix the races listed for people who are still playing them, so I can't see why it would be an issue for me to want to play one.

Please help. Sad This has me pretty disappointed and disheartened right now, as it means all of the work I've begun for my character is essentially trash at the moment.
Hey, sorry for the slow response. Don't worry! Currently, anyone who has unlocked a race can continue to play it even after it's removed from the book, so as long as you have the frags and unlock Carnal Fae before first game then you'll have no problem. If you bring your frag donations with you to the new player social on the 26th then we can put your frags on file and unlock Carnal Fae for you that day, so you'll have the race way before it becomes unavailable.