The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paint - What & Where to Buy?
So I am looking for paint I can use on my face and hands and possibly arms for my Gargylen.

I know that using non-toxic and water based is best for most people. So from there I am just looking for a paint that most people use?

I got a little of some stuff but it flakes easily just by brushing something against it and I fear if it's windy it wouldn't work well.

So any suggestions on a brand and/or type and where to get it? If you can find a link from amazon or something even better.

Thanks!
Wolfe FX if you can find it. perhaps a sealant as well.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
Snazaroo, Wolfe FX, Mehron, Aquacolor are all great brands. The selection you have will depend on your location.

I personally love Wolfe FX's selection in colour, but it can only be found around Waterloo. Snazaroo is available almost anywhere, but their colour selection can be a tad limiting. The other two really depend on your local special FX make-up stores/costume stores. They have amazing colour selections but tend to be a bit more expensive than the other brands I mentioned.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca