Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Visiting the Ragaire (TS: Friday June 15th, 3pm)
#10
"Having a Bard in the box made is well outside what I can even imagine affording right now, but if you happen to know someone with one let them know I would love to rent it just for the afternoon, if it is lost or damaged in anyway I will personally take full responsibility for replacing it.

The Remedies are mostly needed for the wild elf vs Einher hunt, to insure everyone remains alive at the end of it. Between all of us I am sure we can come up with enough. I think the Draconian maaaay not like me, I said some harsh words to him, in my defense some of it was with merit, some of it was because I was sad I lost circle breaker."

Bikar is startled for a moment by Blank but quickly relaxes.

"I cant quite tell what that is from here, but I am sure it would be appreciated!" ((Alchemical?)) Bikar says with a smile to the Faceless.
Bikar Borba
Quartermaster of The Ragaire
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Visiting the Ragaire (TS: Friday June 15th, 3pm) - by Bikar Borba - 06-20-2018, 02:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)