Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Visiting the Ragaire (TS: Friday June 15th, 3pm)
#7
Bikar hands Ursel a notice "I was just about to put this up, what do you think?" ((see 'The Thing' on the notice board, its exactly that))

"I will have to consult my sheets to see what is still needed. A certain someone who I will will not name in the Clan managed to lose the armor I had just got them." Bikar glares at the door of the Longhouse.

"Speaking of things, if you know who might be good to talk to regarding sourcing prizes for this Thing, or even more important a Bard in the box? But for prizes I am looking for a Silver Spear and Hunters Bow for Eindraril, someone who could craft a smithing hammer worthy of Magnoras grace, and within my budget. As well as were one might best bulk order Remedies or even Alchemical materials to make them in bulk myself, to keep anyone from actually dieing?"
Bikar Borba
Quartermaster of The Ragaire
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Visiting the Ragaire (TS: Friday June 15th, 3pm) - by Bikar Borba - 06-19-2018, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)