The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Active Members of the Republic Arcanist Collective
Sevatar,

Last I remember, Theo and you were in charge, with Lilith, Viktor and Gwen as secondaries. However, besides yourself, I haven't seen any of them around for a little while. I would suggest holding a meeting and electing new representatives.

-Dexter Hightower
World Renowned Author Dexter T. Hightower, Samanera of the Azure Monks, Clerk of the Bounty Hunters, member of the Ralinwood Arcanist Collective, and scribe.

OoG: Aaron Dorman.

Dusara, I can meet you if you have research to show. Let me know where and what times are okay.

Lilith is banned so hard from the collective.
I should have done it the moment she broke that bottle.

High Winter and meetings are frought with peril. Last year we got teleported to a toy factory.
I hear some people got turned miniature and forced to deal with extreme hallucinogens.

Come the new year we will meet and I will set an agenda for the year.

Anyone who is interested in participating in the function of the Collective is recommended to attend the meeting in the new year, or send your comments with a representative.

- Sevatar Loken
Junior Representative of the Republic Arcanist Collective.
Representative of the Ralinwood Arcanist Collective to the Republic Arcanist Collective.
or
JRRACRRACRAC for short.
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
I like how her breaking the bottle was the thing that got her kicked out and not everything else.

- Penned for Ursel
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
There has to be some tolerance for creativity.

Just not outright stupidity.

-Sevatar
Looks like we’ll be spending more time together.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

I do know you can read.

- Sevatar, JRRACRRACRAC
I have assisted in Collective duties many times, I do believe I even formally joined up during our meeting last year. I'm willing to help with anything that the collective needs assistance with.

(Can I get forum access plz)
We do not like it when you swat at and step on us!
~Swarm! 
That sounds plausible.

- Sevatar, JRRACRRACRAC
I can still cast and wish to remain a member of the collective
Older, brightly dressed Tavernlady
Master Chemist, Herbalist, 
Teller of Fortunes and Chef Extrordinaire
kymellis@hotmail.com
Those who wish to stir the shitpot, will have to lick the spoon  
Noted

- Sevatar, JRRACRRACRAC