The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sermon Notice
You have a tent now?
I thought you slept in the cabins.

Oz I've been gone a year. Is your BRR thing starting yet?
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
Sevatar, I have always slept in a tent, the Guiding Lights camp was mostly in the cabin, but I feel more connected to the nature around us in my tent. It is located in the small outcropping of trees near the cabin you speak of.

With respect;
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
Sevatar,

Where have you been? I've been eager to begin our discussions again.

Yes, Lady Aminata has fully endorsed the presence of the Blood Red Rose within Ralinwood and we have established an Official Chapterhouse lead by myself and member of the Sword, Sir De Bataille.

I find your farmlands refreshing in that they do not have the same worries of those in Jericho.

-Sir Ostrozne Ghul Zjadacz

Oz,

I have lost my memory from about the time when I was drowned by a bunch of dragon knights. So shortly after the events of Melinda.

Is Diago still looking after the farmers?

I am glad our farmers are doing well lest I feel obligated to do something to help them.

Lamalas,

I thought you slept in the cabin as part of your wanting to become an Einher.

Sevatar.
Sevetar,

I have yet to personally meet this Diago to thank him for his efforts. Though stating you could feel obligated to do something to help, I would take that as offered intent. Perhaps a place amongst the Rose would be good for you.

Also, what? Why were you drowned by Dragon Knights? I was under the impression you were one. That behaviour seems more appropriate to the more capricious Dark Gods.

-Sir Ostrozne Ghul Zjadacz

Best I can tell it was part of the tradition of becoming one.

Couldn't tell you why I lost it. I assume I fucked up pretty good.

I'll come try the Rose soon. I can only assume I have left all my prior obligations behind at this point.

Sevatar.
Sevatar,

I look forward to the discussion.

Sevatar,

I have always slept in a tent, truth be told it is mainly because my snores have been known to rival bears attacking.
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-