The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can I do to eventually walk the path of a Cleric?
Greetings to all who care to listen! 

I, Isak, a young Einher mage who is focusing on the school of Healing, wish to walk the path of devotion to my patron deity Valdr, the Stormbringer. As the father of my people, I feel inspired and driven to devote my life to him as his faithful servant and his Voice. 

From my fellow Einher brethren who were in  Ralinwood for my first visit I have learned much of our lore and how one can devote themselves to the gods. I understand that I must recite the tenants, which i have done for those who seek guidance in their lives. I have prayed for victory and the protection of my people and comrades, and give praise for all the good fortune that I had received in my time in Ralinwood. 

How may I further progress myself along this long road, for the benefit of those around me, to guide the faithful along in the ways of Tempered Valour and Wisdom? Any advice from other Clerics, or people walking similar paths, would be much appreciated, and I now humble myself before you and your charity.

Valdr guide you.
Isak, son of Jon of clan Galloglach
Aspiring acolyte of Valdr 
Greeting Isak,
My name is Hannick. You may have seen me around on the weekend but I don't believe we have met more than fleetingly. I would like to speak to you about the path you are considering. It brings me joy to hear that you are on this path, and there is a person I would like to introduce you to. I shall seek you out later today.

With love,
Hannick

(Agustin Brown-Arroyo on Facebook, I am also on the discord if you would prefer that.)
OOG: Agustin Brown-Arroyo
IG description: Male Ologot'Thalan, garbed in red and brown clothes underneath studded leather adorned with leaves.
Isak,

I am Sir Ostrozne Ghul Zjadacz, once favoured of fallen Einher Gods, now favoured of Roland. Should you seek the advice on the path of gaining the attention of your God, I will offer wisdom, if wanted.

To both Hannick and Sir Ostrozne, I give my deepest thanks for I am humbled by your words and offers of most charitable teaching!

Hannick - your name has crossed my ears but it would seem i missed your presence in Ralinwood. To hear that my quest brings joy to you gives me faith in your words, and I would be overjoyed to receive them.  And Sir Ostrozne, I have seen your strength at arms and attended your sermon, oh mighty favoured of Roland, and hold great admiration for you. For any guidance your are willing to share with, I would be beyond grateful.

Please, at either of your earliest convenience I would be more glad to learn from you both. 

(i am Ethan Pammer on Facebook, and can be contacted on Discord as well through the Ralinwood Channel @ another-ethan and i'll respond as soon as i can)
It is regretful that my aiding you with information seems to not have been enough. Best of luck with what you seek.

Sieur Abatt'age Fleau, Poing Fortifie du Suvant
House Lord Fleau of House Fleau of Suvant
Suvantian High Knight
Cleric of Dael'rion
Provider of bananas to the human peoples
Isak, please feel free to come seek me out to discuss this, as I am quite interested in your goals.

Sincerely,
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
(09-11-2017, 06:06 PM)Abatt\age Fleau Wrote: It is regretful that my aiding you with information seems to not have been enough.  Best of luck with what you seek.  

Sieur Abatt'age Fleau, Poing Fortifie du Suvant
House Lord Fleau of House Fleau of Suvant
Suvantian High Knight
Cleric of Dael'rion
Provider of bananas to the human peoples

Not at all lord Cleric! Your words were the first to get me set straiht on this path, and for that too, along with the combat session held at your sermon, will not soon be forgotten. Please forgive me, for I meant no offence. I thank you.
(09-11-2017, 08:55 PM)Lamalas Wrote: Isak, please feel free to come seek me out to discuss this, as I am quite interested in your goals.

Sincerely,

Where may I seek you out sir? I would indeed very much like to exchange words with you in the near future. 

(i am on the fourms, can be contacted on facebook @ Ethan Pammer, or on Discord @ another-ethan)
I would check and see if Daelrion and Valdr have decided to get along first, Isak. Dark and Light don't like to mix.
Valdr, for some reason, seems to have sided with the Light.

Sevatar
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
I actually went against my instinct not to help him, Sevatar, and gave him some useful pointers and advice. Perhaps a failed Dragonknight, as I have heard you have had your gifts stripped of yourself, should keep his nose out of Divine affairs and to one's self.

Sieur Abatt'age Fleau