The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnora Competition Of Crafts, Arts, and Trades!
Greetings Ralinwood!

I have come from distant lands to celebrate our Goddess of Creativity by holding a competition of your crafts, arts, and trades!
Combine your experience from all your trades to create a wonderful piece. The most creative piece shall win a lovely Seven-Toothed Gear Gem Amulet made by myself personally.

The competition will take place in the middle of town at around twelve to two bells Saturday!
Ask any questions below as well!

Signed by Dravil.
Some scrub

OOG: Matthew Campbell
Okay.

Penned for:
"____"
Blank, Esquire
Artisan of Stars
Blank
A Construct-like creature wearing a brass-colored mask with a black veil. Wears a strange patchwork coat bearing random designs. A pair of fancy rapiers hang from each side of its hip. Sometimes walks with a bird-headed cane umbrella and wears a black tricorn.
While I would like to enter, I would also ask how this competition is to be organized. Should all our abilities go into the same item? Will there be subcategories for blacksmiths, against alchemists?
 "I don't really do handshakes."

Black furred Savar female, often wearing dark formal clothing and a large gear pendant as well as carrying a satchel.

OOG: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
I shall be glad to participate, I have no real skill in blacksmithing, or alchemy or any of those sorts but I dabble in things some call art.

Signed:
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
To the unknown asker, all trades and crafts will be in the same competition as you can use all your trades and crafts to make one single beautiful piece. Yes all abilities will go into your piece.

For example I have crafted this Amulet using blacksmithing, Gemcraft and jewellery making.

Signed by Dravil
Some scrub

OOG: Matthew Campbell
I will enter.

Signed for, Rajani the Dark

A crude drawing of a gear is below.
 "I don't really do handshakes."

Black furred Savar female, often wearing dark formal clothing and a large gear pendant as well as carrying a satchel.

OOG: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
Sure, I can give it a shot. Is this an exhibition of completed pieces, or are we going to be making something on the spot? And if the latter, do we need to provide all our own materials?

-Zia Sashana
A friendly human woman with dark hair pinned in place with an antler fork.

ooc: Heather Hatch 
I can give it a whirl, can we only enter 1 craft?

-Nennia
OOG: Falcon

2017 Medical Marshal / 2017 New Player Liaison / 2017-18 Logistics Team
Nennia's going to make the rest of you look bad.
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
If she does, I'll be interested to see what she does with her prize!

-Zia
A friendly human woman with dark hair pinned in place with an antler fork.

ooc: Heather Hatch