The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Attention of Lady Animata
Sir Oz,

Rajani's interest in undead pertains to her position of matriarch of the local Pride. Her interest in the protection of local pesantry is due to her work as an aspiring cleric of Magnora.

-penned by Dexter for Rajani
 "I don't really do handshakes."

Black furred Savar female, often wearing dark formal clothing and a large gear pendant as well as carrying a satchel.

OOG: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
Dexter and Rajani,

I will make time for a conversation either this Friday or Saturday. I must admit that I'm confused, however. While my knowledge of Magnora is limited, does it not grant Dark Magic to those it favours? Very peculiar choice of worship, given she is a Savaar. But I'm getting off topic.

-Sir Ostrozne
Sir Ostrozne,

First and foremost, welcome back to Ralinwood, I hope your journey was not too strenuous.

I am about as fond of having a vampire for a neighbor as I would a Balrog. That being said, I think it is possible to learn something of The Black Channel from them, but this is not the place for conspiracy theories.

As a member of the Azure Monks, I do hope the Blood Red Rose will be able to work with us to further both of our goals.

Sincerely,

Dexter Hightower
World Renowned Author Dexter T. Hightower, Samanera of the Azure Monks, Clerk of the Bounty Hunters, member of the Ralinwood Arcanist Collective, and scribe.

OoG: Aaron Dorman.

Go back home to Jericho where you belong.

Penned for Drakkon
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Uhm. Some Savar just asked me to read this for him, and then when I was done said, "Tell them I said, Fuck Vampires- AH- I mean, Frick Vampires? Whatever! Just write it down!" ... I'm just gonna post this now.