The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ 10:15pm April 24th ] End of the Docks
- Sevatar sits at the end of one of the presently unused docks with a bucket of chum next to him, a very, very simple looking fishing rod cast out into the waves. He hums a perculiar tune that those who have heard it before might recognize as 'Who lives in a cave system under the sea?' -
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
Some yelling i heard from the kitchen- the sounds of a women yelling can be heard as she walks out of the kitchen looking upset, as she holds a large pot in her hands.

"I can't serve this now!!" She yells are she walks out of the tavern, dumping the pot on the the grass outside the tavern. The splashing the pot on to the ground, melting the grass as she emptied it out.
- His head turns around to watch the dark elf dump her pot onto the ground. His head snaps back around to look at the tugging at the end of the fishing rod before he gives it a pull, bringing back an empty hook. He sighs, before reaching into his bucket and putting more bait on. He casts it out again and continues humming his tune -
Giving a light shout from a distance over at an occupied dock, Swiggins can be seen waving slowly while holding a chisel tool.

"Oi Sev, hope you're usin' something with some fight in it for bait. The real good catches enjoy a scuffle with their lunch."
(OOG: Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)
- Sev offers a wave with one hand back to Swiggins -
"I am not. I'll have to do that next time. I've never been much of a fisherman."
- At around 2 AM Sevatar dumps the rest of his bucket in the water and packs up, walking off back towards Emberside. He has apparently not managed to catch anything -