The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melinda - Psionicists, Wood Fae, and all those willing
I've taken exactly one Skein gate trip in the last hundred years. How much is it, Ash?

Mediator Lilith Caia
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
Like over 10 gold per person, or so it was when in Duvain. But if you'd like to ask the Skien dominon feel free.

Us being there wouldn't make a difference anyways especiallyif it's covered in Brood. We'd justbe giving them more to snack on. We should confirm what's going on with the nobles and try and see if we can do anything from there. I'll be taking the news to Jericho with me so maybe they'll know something.

~Ash
I've consulted with the Skein Dominion and it is 17 gold per person to Melinda. I have nothing close to that. If anyone would like to finance the trip, I would be quite grateful, but I do not expect that to occur. Thank you, everyone, for your kind offers of help.

Mediator Lilith Caia
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
I'm in too. Though I don't have enough gold for it. I'll help the best I can to ensure a mission success

Harutsuki
OOG Name: Alexander Donisi

IG Name: Harutsuki Saica
Human, Male, Assassin 

wears brown hood with blue scarf over black/brown vest/ jacket over leather samurai Armour, leather armour covering left arm. 
Wielding Two swords, two waist mounted daggers with other hidden weapons.