The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking out a camp
Dear Levi,

Since when did I state that I am knowledgeable of the Necromantic Arts? Since when did I claim to be a Necromancer? You are accusing me of a crime you've got no evidence to support. I haven't killed anyone. I'm a healer at that. You've already pointed your finger at me, so why should I have to prove myself to you. I love my Dragon. That is that.

But you accuse me directly of being a Necromancer. Again you fail to gain knowledge of who I am.

One does not simply become a Necromancer overnight. Necromancy is like any other magic. In the wrong hands; it does evil. In the right hands; it does good. Tell me Levi, what is Good? Is the Healer good because she cannot bring her friend back to life, and came a moment too late due to her own fault? Is the Necromancer bad for controlling a horde of dead to destroy themselves in order to save his friends?

I believe the demon is the person whom chooses to possess the magic. Any one who assumes otherwise will fall victim. Can you not kill just as much with the elements? Can you not kill just as much with Nature?

I am simply a Healer with a purpose. I don't care if you accept me or not. As for your friends at Hallows. I am sorry to hear of their deaths and wish their souls the best. I wish I could have been here to save them. But I didn't call the Vampire here. I didn't call the undead here. I cannot. So I see no crime that I've caused.

I respect your wish to keep your town and friends safe, but alas, I'm not here to cause trouble. I wish to specialize in hunting the undead. I learnt Healing to be of extra help. Kind of an ironic thing compare to your accusation.

In Service of Styphon,
Miss Yves.
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
Miss Yves,

I retract all my previous statements. You follow in the service of Styphon in name alone, and not deed - and I am glad to hear it.

Many apologies for my rude demeanor. I shall hope to make it up to you in the future.

~Levi
OOG: Constantine Collias