The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a drink (Jan. 11 12pm)
"I am not a good cook. I am sure one you lovely ladies could show me how to prepare it. But for now. I must be off. I have business to tend to."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Rezz raises her hand*

"I am a wonderful cook, for the most part I choose not to so dont expect this often. As long as the food is provided then I can cook it."
"Oh dear. I will have to help or the feast may need two doctors prepared to work that evening" *Vianne looks over to Rezz and laughs*
"My cooking is pretty bland." *Smiles softly,* "But I can live off squirrel and be happy."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*Rezz sends a quick glare to Vi*

"Dont listen to her Luna, your feast shall be wonderful. As long as Grimnir can come through than so shall Vianne and I. One can not eat squirrel on their wedding."
"It is pretty bad." *laughs softly* "I cant believe, how excited I am about all this- but how do I break the news to my parents, should I just being Kare home with me later in the year?"
                                  ~~~
*Rezz seems thoughtful for a moment*

"I would say that it might be good to have a letter of some sort sent to them, just so that they have a little bit of for-warning. Did you plan to marry and then go home or go home before, because I know my parents would have wanted to know who I was marrying before it happened. Also are you planning on moving to the Muntir camp after the wedding?"
"I may need help with a letter, my spelling is-poor to say the least. The last time I saw Mommy and daddy I was traveling with -*stops to think for a moment sadly. Before changing the subject.*
"I dont know about what camp we will end up staying at- everything has happened to fast."
                                  ~~~
*Pats Luna on the shoulder* It's alright, we don't have to have everything planned out right now. Speak with Kare and gather his thoughts on the matter. Start with a date, so that Grimnir and Callum can begin their planning, all else can wait.
Young, brunette einish woman, carrying a bastard sword and a shield. Wears the colours of Clan Galloglach and often looks rather messy.

OOC: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
"A good place to start would be a date. I am thinking summer now , it will be warm and there will be plenty of flowers." *Luna smiles softly.* "Gives Kare and I lots of time to get to know another."
                                  ~~~