The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Face (Oct 30, 5:20)
*Pachini eats the last bit of his meal and rests back into his chair. After a moment he begins to fiddle with the bag once again until it finally opens. He reaches in an pulls out a rectangular box as well as a small tin*

"Well my friend. I originally hailed from a small fishing village up the coast from Duvain. However, the lifestyle of a fisherman was not for me. I decided to leave at a young age."

*Pachini opens the rectangular box in front of him revealing a finely crafted pipe. He opens the tin and begins filling the pipe with tobacco.

"I traded on the sea for a long while until I was left stranded in Berphant. I ventured to a town called Jericho where I met up with a friend. He took me in for a while until I got back on my feet."

*He lights the pipe and takes a few puffs.*

"But after he disappeared I decided I would leave. By then I heard of this place. At that point, I decided to head here and see what I was missing."

*He finishes off his glass of wine*

"And How about you? Where do you come from? What brought you here?"
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

OOG: Demetri Karambelas
-kare sits up- "I -hic- I came here because Ralinwood sounded new...so I wanted to start the hospital...me fukin luck that they already started...I...ah fuk I cant remember at the moment where I came from...up north a ways...a Clan of Lofoten..." -Kare drinks his next glass but leans to far back and falls off the stool, lands on his back "Ah gravity ya fickle bitch we meet again....-hic-"
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Frowns when Jericho is mentioned, pulls out a stiletto, and slaps it down on the table*

Ah....so you are another Jericho rat.

*Pours himself a glass of whiskey and pulls out a cigar which he lights*

Caranthir has given your people a bad name. Aldos seemed alright though.

*Drinks from the glass*

I'm Duvanian. A pirate by trade.

*Puffs on the cigar and blows out the smoke*

Was captured and given an option. Come here or hang. I like my neck the way it is so here I am.

*Looks at Kare, shakes his head, and returns his attention to Pachini*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
*Pachini's eyes widen when the Stiletto is pulled out*

"Hey. Hey. There is no need for that my friend. I mean you no harm."

*Pachini places the pipe in his mouth and stands up slowly. He walks over to Kare and drags him to a near-by wall and props him upwards. He returns to the table and sits down.

"I knew Caranthir. He seemed like an aright fellow? What did he do to make you hate us Jerichonians so much?"
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

Just making sure you know where we stand should you try to cause trouble.

*Puffs on the cigar again*

He is suspected of a couple of murders that happened before he disappeared through the portal and of stealing from some of the citizens as well. He is also suspected of trying to lead small groups of people off into the woods or people alone in order to use his magic on them in order to steal their shit. I was one of two that it seemed he was trying this to until we all were attacked by a bear. He fled at this point. He is not welcome in this town anymore by us citizens.
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
-Kare gets his balance back- "Thank ya lad" -sways a bit but then goes back to sitting at the bar- "Oy...If its -hic- all the same, the Jerico lad who stayed with Muintir who could -hic- do that protecty magic was a grreat guy. So -hic-...so if ya undies be in a knot about him -hic- being from Jerico...dont be Shiet to him, just let him prove if he be a dick or not....he did buy me drinks....so -hic- I like him"
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Sven mumbles something about pants and turns over*
*Glances at Kare very briefly before turning his attention to Sven*

You would think that for someone who doesn't have to pay to have all the access to the town whore that he wants that he could find a better place to sleep than under a table.

*Takes a drink as he turns his attention back to Pachini*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
*Pachini frowns*

"Well, I understand your issues and they are completely understandable. But please. Don't label us all as bad just for the actions of one elf. I can assure you, I'm not here to do anything like that. I'm here to help."

*He puffs of the pipe some more.*

"Now how did you get into piracy if you don't mind me asking?"

*Smirks with the right side of his mouth*

All good swindles start with "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help."

*Laughs before taking a swig of his whiskey chasing it with a puff on his cigar*

I'm the poor son of a street whore. Grow up on the streets with little or no food, with no one to help take care of you, and have to fight for every meal you can find. Even rats. And see how you turn out. You'd be surprised just what you'd be willing to do to eat when you need to eat.

*Smirks again*

I did, and still do, what I need to do to survive.

*Drinks again*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens