The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when the moon is full
To anyone interested,
It is my understanding that several lycanthropic creatures were encountered this weekend. The beasts are deadly under the sway of the moon and although our adventurous types survived I am concerned for the well being of the farmers and craftsmen who made the journey here with us. This concern has lead me to seekout assistence in establishing a full moon patrol with the goal of protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

If you are interested you can leave another message here, find me in town or come visit camp storm vale.

-penned for brennus of storm vale.
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
*A piece of paper that has seemingly been ripped out from a book and stuck to the board just below the previous note. An arrow is drawn on pointing up to the note above. The writing is crude, the letters sizes are often sporadic, spelling mistakes are through out it, and a few wrong letters are are crossed out and replaced with the corrected letters above.

"Hello Rallinwood! This is from Doyly the Gargylen, a member of Storm Vail, the Mage Guild, and head of the Lord Vinter Hospital of Ralinwood gaurds. Im here to put up a note from Valy Fenrick, my Ironhere friend! He would like to say that he "would be happy to kill things" on a full moon and to count him in!

From, Doyly!"
A Gargylen with a broken left horn, favouring a shield, and has a child like wonderment towards everything. He is also Head of the Hospital Guard, and due to recent events his Horns are now Blue and slightly sparkles.

"I'm kinda an expert on being dead at this point!"

OOG: Davis McGrath
If anyone is in need of silver arrows for such a venture I would be happy to work out a discount for orders of 2 or more. My arrows have been proven in battle to work exceptionally well against such creatures.
Please seek out my messenger if interested.

May you never dry,
Zahrah Suraa
Providence
(OOG: Nicole )
(IG: Fire elf women wearing a black and red dress over black scale armor. She carries around a large bow, a quiver full of silver arrows and small swords. Recently she has started wearing a lovely wolf pelt over her shoulders.)
I would also be interested in speaking with anyone who brought down one of the beasts this past full moon.

-penned for brennus of storm vale
Once I figure out where Storm Vale is I shall come see you to share water and knowledge on the creatures.

Zahrah Suraa
Providence
(OOG: Nicole )
(IG: Fire elf women wearing a black and red dress over black scale armor. She carries around a large bow, a quiver full of silver arrows and small swords. Recently she has started wearing a lovely wolf pelt over her shoulders.)
Its down the path past the blacksmith leon's tent

-penned for brennus of storm vale
One of the local masons helped a bunch of us in the area by my farm into a sturdy building on the last full moom. I know a bunch of legends about these sorts of monsters, but I dont really know what is true or not. If any of you adventurer types have the time I would love to know how to defend my property.

-Carlton McCale, farmer
If you are in town and would like to speak a little more at length stop by camp storm vale it is down the long over grown path near the blacksmiths tent. For starters silver arrows are relatively inexpensive to acquire or alchemical soldering will work in a pinch as well. Silver hurts the beasts like nothing else and they will probably not bother with you if they see you have some kind of silver weapon on hand.

-penned for Brennus of Storm Vale
I have discussed the venture with my campmates at Muintir and many of them are very interested in participating. Callum and Zero will be contacting you in person (via pm) soon.

Pleased to be of assistance
Muninn of camp Muintir