The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claiming a table (( jan/06 4:30pm ))
Grimnir walks into the tavern, shaking snow free fromhis cloak as he moves to sit at a large table.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
-Kare comes in after holding the door for Grimnir and Calidonia, dusts the snow off his robe and joins Grimnir at the table-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Sits across from the two and sighs.*
"Finally. Warmth."
*She looks up at Kare*
"So. I don't believe I got your name."
Young, brunette einish woman, carrying a bastard sword and a shield. Wears the colours of Clan Galloglach and often looks rather messy.

OOC: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
"The tavern is nice," Grimnir gets up and gathers three warm cups of tea, setting them before everyone and sitting once more. "Tell me of yourself, Calidonia. What brings you to Ralinwood."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
"Oh sorry about that lass, didn't mean to be rude. My name is Kare Rosner, I'm a doctor, pleasure to meet ya" -says with a smile, takes the warm glass of tea offered by Grimnir- "Thank ye Grimnir"
"Thank you."
*Takes the tea and has a swallow.*
"I am but a simple traveller with a wish for adventure. Ralinwood, being as it is on the edge of the wilds, drew me for it's possibilities."
Young, brunette einish woman, carrying a bastard sword and a shield. Wears the colours of Clan Galloglach and often looks rather messy.

Grimnir gestures to her weapons, "Not unprepared. Are you any good at using them? I am interested in strengthening my court and am willing to take on a shield maiden."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
"Well ye sure picked a great place to come to for that lass, it could take a while to tell everything that's happened in the short time I've been around." -Kare chuckles- "Plus the stuff we still need ta deal with, the more capable fighters and skilled hands the better"
"Aye, I have been trained in the art of battle, though one must always keep training. I thank you for your offer, Jarl Grimnir, but at this time I would prefer not to envolve myself with courtly matters. That is not to say that friendship and companionship on the field of battle is not welcome, but the politics of court have always confused and frustrated me and so I would prefer to act freely for the time being. Perhaps, though, you fine gentlemen might be so kind as to inform me of any dangers surrounding the town? I finds the woods to be soothing, and if I set myself up near the edge, I would like to know what I could be facing."

"Understandable. Perhaps that will change. You are always welcome." Grimnir took a drink and chuckled. "At this point the orcs and their wargs are our biggest threat. Perhaps an elf from time to time. The orcs are well armed and blood thirsty. "
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver